v21.1 How to make it where pokemon can pick more abilities out of 3 or more

This thread pertains to v21.1 of Pokémon Essentials.

srcwolf1

Novice
I feel dumb i look every for this i added pokemon that can pick Ability out of the 4 i give it but it say max 2 can i change the max 2 to max4

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-10 192040.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-10 192040.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 20

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
I feel dumb i look every for this i added pokemon that can pick Ability out of the 4 i give it but it say max 2 can i change the max 2 to max4
Without rewriting how the ability determination works in the code, you can only have a max of 2 regular abilities, but you can have as many hidden abilities as you want.

srcwolf1

Novice
Without rewriting how the ability determination works in the code, you can only have a max of 2 regular abilities, but you can have as many hidden abilities as you want.
could they pick from hidden abilities or do i have make it where they get a ability from hidden

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
could they pick from hidden abilities or do i have make it where they get a ability from hidden
By default, you have to set a hidden ability through a script call when creating a Pokemon, there isn't a way for it to be selected naturally.

You can try using Hidden Abilities by Percentage , that should make it so it kinda acts like an extension to the pool of available natural abilities.