v21.1 pokemon info wont show in pokedex

This thread pertains to v21.1 of Pokémon Essentials.

srcwolf1

Novice
i added new pokemon to my game but the info wont show in the pokedex.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-09 134230.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-09 134230.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 23

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
its in my party
How did you add it to your party? The giveaway here is that there is no Pokeball icon next to the Number/Name. That means it hasn't been registered to your Pokedex, and thats why you are seeing ???'s instead of information.

For instance, I just changed the Species of one of my party Pokemon to a Rattata through the Debug menu, and it still doesn't appear as Registered in the Pokedex.
1707537963601.png

But, then I went and added it a more legitimate way (receiving it as a gift Pokemon or catching it). Now it's all filled out.

Last edited:

srcwolf1

Novice
How did you add it to your party? The giveaway here is that there is no Pokeball icon next to the Number/Name. That means it hasn't been registered to your Pokedex, and thats why you are seeing ???'s instead of information.

For instance, I just changed the Species of one of my party Pokemon to a Rattata through the Debug menu, and it still doesn't appear as Registered in the Pokedex.
View attachment 25953

But, then I went and added it a more legitimate way (receiving it as a gift Pokemon or catching it). Now it's all filled out.
oh but it worked for my other pokemon