v20.1 How to make a good pokemon following sprite?

This thread pertains to v20.1 of Pokémon Essentials.

Doombones67

Novice
I'm trying to make a pokemon following sprite for pokemon essentials but I can seem to get to animate right in game any tips?

Platypus Gamer

Game Designer
It really depends on the type of animation software you are using and how you draw the sprite. It's fairly simple making the sprite, and for animations all you have to do is set up the sprites like this in order for Pokemon Essentials to read it:
custom-shiny-overworld-sprites-i-made-for-my-mystery-v0-rbi7n3z1c0cb1.jpg

Other than that it's pretty easy! For the software, I would recommend something like Pixilart or Gimp, since it's a really easy interface to use and really easy to set up your sprites like the one showed above.

Hope this helps!

Doombones67

Novice
T
It really depends on the type of animation software you are using and how you draw the sprite. It's fairly simple making the sprite, and for animations all you have to do is set up the sprites like this in order for Pokemon Essentials to read it:
View attachment 25840
Other than that it's pretty easy! For the software, I would recommend something like Pixilart or Gimp, since it's a really easy interface to use and really easy to set up your sprites like the one showed above.

Hope this helps!
Thank you for the suggestions!