Demo Pokémon Ethereal Gates

Discussion in 'Project Showcase' started by Evan, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Cincy

Cincy ⚜ Peace out ⚜ member

@Evan@Evan thats a relive to hear that the game isen't dead and such, dunno i heard it from a guy which were kinda " upset " about the game was ded.
    Dunno, it could be one of those person which love to start random rumors about anything, i do understand why people would start that rumor since when i went to teh facebook page last post was made like febuary and so.

I mean earlier in the process there were like pictures out every other day and so, people might have thought since there wasen't any post then the game / progress was ded.

@Hawky@Hawky Yeah, i glad it isen't dead as i thought

Hawky likes this.
  2. Mozart

Mozart Annoying Twit member

People can get super entitled about these kinds of things, like people have the nerve to act shocked that full development still isn't done after the demo's been out two years? Games take a lot of time! And now more than ever creators of fangames have to keep notes about their production quiet so people don't get all excited and talk about it everywhere.

But stuff like that isn't productive to talk about, let's talk about our favorite EG pokemon instead!

3. Hawky

Hawky Novice member

I love shiny Kittorch, I named mine Mufasa, from Lion King :)

4. Shgeldz

Shgeldz :eyes: socialmedia

Realtalk the entire dev team has full time jobs and are all out of school.

Evan, TechSkylander1518 and Fontbane like this.
  5. Mozart

Oh dude, no doubt. Game devs aren't soda machines for games!

6. Evan

Evan Thread Author in another life, Starrcasm starrcasm

Yeah but Scott what's your favorite PEG pokemon

Radical Raptr likes this.
  7. Mozart

I think he isn't committed to the PEG movement

(Mine's between Barilbil and Hunbear, still bummed I missed out on the mystery gift for it since I discovered PEG after all that)

8. Fontbane

Fontbane Lettuce, Keep Me Warm... member

In Black/White 2, you could catch a Magnemite in the Virbank Complex, who was a pretty good counter to Roxie and you could keep him for the rest of the game without him becoming useless eventually (looking at you, Santalune Farfetch'd). Magnut's really similar to this, because he has a lot of tools to help against Beckett. Once Golicoon is taken care of, he resists every other attack in the Gym, can stop Pollinate with Taunt or ignore it with Magnet Bomb's perfect accuracy, can paralyze, and has STAB against Moston. Just a good piece of game design I wanted to point out.

Radical Raptr and Evan like this.
  9. RileyXY1

RileyXY1 Rookie member

I downloaded this game and it is just... wow. The game looks so pretty and the Pokemon look so cool. I would absolutely recommend this game to anyone. It is just that good. I hope that when the full game comes out that it is just as awesome and breathtaking as this demo.

10. Pokemon Serenade

Pokemon Serenade Creator of pokemon Serenade member

Love the game glad to see it still in progress I hope to see the game finished at some point in the future.

11. Greninjauzumaki

Greninjauzumaki "...Erm, what was his name now?" member

This game is amazing!!!!!
    Firstly I love the way the game progresses and also the characters in this game are well defined. The music is also in a whole new level. Especially the soundtrack for the haunted library and Avocet city. The first gymleader was a bit challenging which is somewhat good in my opinion however I do not recommend to increase the difficulty further. I am currently in the second gym city and I will take on the gym leader in the near future. I am looking forward to play the full game when it is completed and once again great game.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    Evan likes this.
  12. updawg734

updawg734 Whats up, dawg? member

I just finished playing through the demo, and I must say I am absolutely loving this game! I personally love games with fakemon, and I think the fakemon in this game (as well as pretty much all other aspects) are of very high quality. I'm really enjoying it and looking forward to more playing! I love all of the puzzles throughout too, they are very well done. Really, you and your team are making an awesome game!

Evan likes this.
  13. Greninjauzumaki

Greninjauzumaki "...Erm, what was his name now?" member

And finally finished the Demo. Loved the way they finish it and tell us more about the upcoming demo. Keep it up guys.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    Evan likes this.
  14. Beck

Beck Loser member

Just gave it a download, and so far it's great! All-around super quality, it's obvious how much thought and effort have been put in, which makes all the difference.

Looking forward to completing it!

Evan likes this.
  15. Mozart

chaoscauser, Fontbane and Hematite like this.
  16. Larvestaable

Larvestaable Fire Type Trainer member

The Fakemon in this game are amazing! Can't wait to see the complete version of it

17. chaoscauser

chaoscauser Rookie member

Damn two years since the demo , doesn't feel like it at all. Glad you are still working on this.