Completed Pokemon WaterRed Version!

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.

WolfShadowWhisper

Just a wolf that loves the shadows on a hot day :)
Go ahead, feel free to do so!
I'd be especially happy if you left a link to this in the description of the series, or course, but yeah, feel free to make a series out of this!

Thank you so much, your evil slimeness! I am going to start my let's play on Wednesday and I will drop you a link to the game as well. I am so looking forward to running your game on my channel!

WolfShadowWhisper

Just a wolf that loves the shadows on a hot day :)
Hi, as promised here is a link to my Pokemon WaterRed Let's Play where I (badly) play your wonderful game. I am really enjoying myself! I plan to upload videos every day or second day, depending on my crazy schedule... Here's the link: Pokemon WaterRed Episode 1

LnrLgd

Rookie
Hey there, so I'm really looking forward to playing this, but for some reason after patching all that happens when i open it up is it goes to a white screen and never actually loads the game. Any suggestions?

Creeperchu

Rookie
What are the items that were replaced by the new ones like Toxin, Cloud, Frost and Draco Stones?

Blendd

Rookie
Ok, the change from Ekans to Nogard was pretty nice, but the evolution screwed the pooch. Wyvern backwards is Nrevyw, not Vywern

The entire gimmick of Ekans and its evolutions is that it's names are spelled backwards, and while you did that with the first one, you only half-assed it with the second evo.

Yurei07

Novice
i downloaded from the link but there isnt a game am i doing something wrong this game sounds amazing and i really want to try it out?

Yurei07

Novice
This is a ROM hack. Since direct links to ROMs aren't allowed, you have to download a FireRed ROM from elsewhere and then apply the patch, which is the file you downloaded.
Ohhh okay I've been looking for a fire red ROM but I can't find one do you know or have a link?

NGumby90

Novice
I know it seems like it's been a while since anyone's been on this thread, but hopefully, I can get some help on a couple of things:

1. Where can I find the cyndaquil of this game?
2. Do the baby Pokemon like cleffa, igglybuff, and togepi still evolve through happiness?

Just curious really, but I appreciate anyone who could help me with this.