1. Kawaiiski

Kawaiiski Thread Author Starving Bittersweet Artist member

Share your Desktop Backgrounds+Stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kawaiiski, Sep 10, 2017.

Weeelp. It's late, I'm kinda sick, and in general I'm still feeling hyper after scrolling through Tumblr for inspiration.

...SO LET'S POST OUR DESKTOP BG'S!

(Don't feel pressured to post if you have sensitive stuff on your Desktop. In general though that's not a good idea. ...Or just blank it out, IDK.) Just changed mine recently, sooo....

AAAND...! It's empty. Completely. Except for the Recycle Bin, I am seemingly allergic to any kind of Desktop Icons or Shortcuts. I mainly use RocketDock/the Start Button, which you also can't see here, because it's set to auto-hide. Even my taskbar is set to auto-hide! I'm weird about being cleanly!

HOWEVER! SAKANA is awesome and one of my main motivations/inspirations to work on my own amateur fancomic, Q-nnections. Shameless self-promotions! Whoo! Anyway, I have a customized look on my computer called areao4 which uses UltraUX Theme Patcher, which explains the look of my Recycle Bin. ...Sorry you can't see anything else with it, though :confounded:

SmokedPaprika likes this.
  2. Aki

Aki Very excited for Spoopy Pixel Slam aki

I have a tendency to save everything onto my desktop and then organize it later, but right now it's looking clean!:blush:
    I've been using the same background since I switched from a laptop to a desktop computer...the screen still feels really big, like most things won't fit.

Kawaiiski likes this.
  3. Keileon

Keileon Pokémon Sardonyx: Raised to Win dev member

Normally I draw my own desktop backgrounds, but this was too cool to not have for a while.

Also I'm extremely organized with my icons.

4. Dragonite

Dragonite The cake is a lie, so give it to me member

Finally replaced my computer recently and haven't really had a chance to muck up the desktop yet. Yes, that's MS Paint and Notepad pinned to the task bar.

Will edit with the desktop of my old one in a minute.

Edit: yeah it's a disaster.

5. Kawaiiski

Ooh, finally! Someone who's not so clean with their desktops... WOOOW, that's a lot--- erm. I do find myself wondering how people manage when they have THAT many icons. :confounded:

Dragonite likes this.
  6. lilbluedemon

lilbluedemon Lord of Shadows member

My background, and has been for roughly 3 years now? I believe.
    I should get a new one.

7. Pixel Profligate

Pixel Profligate Lazy Artist member

Heh, I need to post more...

Ahem...anyway, my desktop. I've recently cleaned it up some, deciding that having things literally ever was...well, not super easy to navigate, haha.. B-but now, now it's looking pretty okay I guess.

And yes, I also have MS Paint pinned to the taskbar. Fight me.

Kawaiiski likes this.
  8. Kawaiiski

Woah, that's some gud pixels right there.

And I ain't even mad, MS Paint is perfectly legit (I use it for varying things myself)

Pixel Profligate likes this.
  9. Marin

Marin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) member

Why the boring background, you ask? Because my PC felt like crashing at some point and refused to accept any other backgrounds ever since.

10. DerxwnaKapsyla

DerxwnaKapsyla Dr. Nitpick von Shitpost member

Yeah my desktop is a bit of a disaster, I only just now did some preliminary cleaning.

Anyways I just really like Tamamo no Mae.

11. Rhyden

Rhyden Shuckle Kheen raiden

Sometimes I'll go and find nice wallpapers but right now it's just some dumb thing I made in Source Filmmaker.
    There's a big blank space on my second monitor because it's actually in a different resolution than my main monitor since it's too old to keep up with the other one.

12. Kawaiiski

Feels like I just landed on the weird side of Youtube...

Rhyden likes this.
  13. Keileon

Keileon Pokémon Sardonyx: Raised to Win dev member

Dragonite likes this.