Demo Pokemon Universe -Across Time and Space-

Mozart

Annoying Twit
So I do a version check and it says "version not compatible! Update is needed!" but all that does is send me to the site and...nothing happens, my version remains the same. Am I supposed to do something specific to initiate the "in game update" cause it feels like I've run the installer several times now and my version remains at 1.0.2

Jonas930

Is anyonre there?
So I do a version check and it says "version not compatible! Update is needed!" but all that does is send me to the site and...nothing happens, my version remains the same. Am I supposed to do something specific to initiate the "in game update" cause it feels like I've run the installer several times now and my version remains at 1.0.2
If your game is under 1.1.0, then you have to download the 1.1.0 installer. Online update didnt in 1.0.2------------------------
Getting error after the loading screen. I think u Should go with the normal .exe
May I know what error do you get?

Mozart

Annoying Twit
Yeeeah I had to wrestle a lot with my stupid antivirus too, but now it's all updated, now I have to figure out where the heck I was and what to do next since last time I played :B

Fennicka

Novice
Hey, I encoutered a bug... I'm currently stuck at the Mt. Phoenix right after the event with stolen Butterfly and Beedrill. I can't get away nor do anything. Is there anything that can be done?

Fennicka

Novice
What do you mean by stuck at the Mt. Phoenix? Does the event send you back to the Tonga Forest?
Right after the "earlier" with the scene with the dark crystal, my game crashed, but saved the progress, when I turned it on, I was on the Mt. Phoenix, unable to leave that map

SunGoddess23

Novice
Hmm I'm going to play this and I hope it's alright for me to fill out the PWT registration form? Also is it alright for her to have at least one shiny?

Jonas930

Is anyonre there?
Hmm I'm going to play this and I hope it's alright for me to fill out the PWT registration form? Also is it alright for her to have at least one shiny?
PWT won't be in the game anytime soon. So, it is okay to fill out. And, it doesn't really have any limit (the rule did say in the form) for the Pokemon (You can have 6 full shiny team ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

SunGoddess23

Novice
PWT won't be in the game anytime soon. So, it is okay to fill out. And, it doesn't really have any limit (the rule did say in the form) for the Pokemon (You can have 6 full shiny team ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).
lol alright then I'm going to enjoy making this trainer then also working on updating the game to the latest version though it's taking a while to do so I guess it's normal.

Last edited:

NickNock

Rookie
hey I downloaded this game and it worked fine up until I saved and closed it for the first time. I logged on today and went to go click on the icon on my desk top and it will not open, its happened before after I updated the game and I had to uninstall and reinstall to fix it only for it to happen again. is there any way to fix this bug??

Jonas930

Is anyonre there?
hey I downloaded this game and it worked fine up until I saved and closed it for the first time. I logged on today and went to go click on the icon on my desk top and it will not open, its happened before after I updated the game and I had to uninstall and reinstall to fix it only for it to happen again. is there any way to fix this bug??
Won't be able to start the game or can't even open the game window?
It is the weirdest problem our team ever heard. May you go into our discord, and tell more detail about what happened.
Sorry about the bug, but we will our best to fix it.
Thank you.

NickNock

Rookie
sure I can go to the discord just give me a minute to get on it, and yeah legit downloaded it fine and extracted, updated, the game closed, I opened it saved it after I got my starter and had to go, tried to double click to open it, wouldn't come up or start, I even went to the file source on my computer to click on the game to try to open it still wont work.