Resource icon

Resource New Trainer Card & League PC 1.0

roei110

Novice
roei110 submitted a new resource:

New Trainer Card & League PC - New Trainer Card & League PC

Similar to the anime, you need to register for the Pokemon League, then you can get the badgecase.

Features:
  • League PC (I'm putting it on every Poke Center) for registering, checking status, and updating trainer card
  • Expertise ranks you create with different requirements
  • Some new trainer...

Read more about this resource...

BubbleMage

Rookie
I'm using this plugin, but I don't understand: you don't need to register at all, as the player already starts with a trainer card and a badge case (I'm using the badge case plugin as well, and also Voltseon's Pause Menu plugin), so how could I prevent that? I want the player to have the badge case and the trainer card AFTER they use the League PC, not before.

roei110

Novice
I'm using this plugin, but I don't understand: you don't need to register at all, as the player already starts with a trainer card and a badge case (I'm using the badge case plugin as well, and also Voltseon's Pause Menu plugin), so how could I prevent that? I want the player to have the badge case and the trainer card AFTER they use the League PC, not before.
Right now, I added a condition for the pause menu I use:
$player.expertise.trainer_level.id != "NOVICE"
Since my first rank (before registration) is "NOVICE".
You can add it as a condition to the pause menu you use.

I'm hoping to create an update for this plugin soon and it will be easier to use, and more modular :)