Completed Pokémon Umber

@Dawn Bronze I can't really use much of the assets of your game, however, i can actually use the Tileset of Umber Island, cause it looks so clean, don't worry though, you will be credited in the credits, so when you beat my game, be sure to look for your name in the credits, it'll be there.

Anuran

Novice
@Dawn Bronze I can't really use much of the assets of your game, however, i can actually use the Tileset of Umber Island, cause it looks so clean, don't worry though, you will be credited in the credits, so when you beat my game, be sure to look for your name in the credits, it'll be there.
Its not about crediting him. There might a a tet file inside the resource pack that contains a list of persons you need to credit too along with Dawn bronze

Dabadee

Rookie
Played this and found it very comfy. I loved the general feeling it gave, plus I've spent months in Tenerife so for me personally it was like a cute little nostalgia pokémon-version throwback, including reaching the summit of the Te-- I mean, Mt. Umber :D
The lenght and the difficulty were spot on, just what I expected. I liked the pokémon too, felt like they belonged, maybe the sturdy roggenrolas were a bit annoying but that's it. One thing I don't understand is why is there a Eevee as a prize at the end, since you're not gonna have to do anything else with your theme and it can't even be a matter of complection in finishing "Umber's pokedex" since you'd miss the other two eeveeolutions anyway.
It's a pity it feels a bit unfinished without a Raikou mission, even if I get it's because of the jam. I hope someday you could think about adding the event, the big cat deserves it!
Thank you for this little gem.

RileyXY1

Novice
Played this and found it very comfy. I loved the general feeling it gave, plus I've spent months in Tenerife so for me personally it was like a cute little nostalgia pokémon-version throwback, including reaching the summit of the Te-- I mean, Mt. Umber :D
The lenght and the difficulty were spot on, just what I expected. I liked the pokémon too, felt like they belonged, maybe the sturdy roggenrolas were a bit annoying but that's it. One thing I don't understand is why is there a Eevee as a prize at the end, since you're not gonna have to do anything else with your theme and it can't even be a matter of complection in finishing "Umber's pokedex" since you'd miss the other two eeveeolutions anyway.
It's a pity it feels a bit unfinished without a Raikou mission, even if I get it's because of the jam. I hope someday you could think about adding the event, the big cat deserves it!
Thank you for this little gem.
I do think that a Daycare Center should be added here so that players can get all 3 of Eevee's evolutions.