1. Hey Guest, from June 30th to August 10th 2017, participants have a little over a month to create a game. Check out the forum for more details!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Pipsqueak737

Pipsqueak737 Thread Author Rookie member

Help Battle Bond ability isn't working

Discussion in 'Pokémon Essentials' started by Pipsqueak737, Aug 11, 2017.

I've copied the scripts for Ash-Greninja from M3rein's Gen 7 scripts thread and Battle Bond now exists as an ability, but it never triggers when I faint an opponent's Pokémon, even though the form does exist. In my game I edited it into Ash-Pikachu, but that doesn't have anything to do with the problem. I'm also using Pokémon Essentials BW by KleinStudio. How can I get it to activate? I copied everything correctly, is it a problem with Essentials BW?

2. Sparta

Sparta Someone who does something. member

Well, I do know that Essentials BW might be a bit out of date at this point, and scripts written for more modern Essentials might not work with it - try it on Essentials 16.2 and see if it works.

Marin likes this.
  3. Marin

Marin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) member

I don't know if and what the differences are between 15.1 (I think?) and 16.2, but the odds that they're compatible are, as you found, quite low. I'm not interested in making them work for lower versions either. Sorry!