Creative Pixel Art Lounge

MarcStuts08

Rookie

Image is too big to post directly but...

Here's the Fakemon for my region so far in Pixel Art form, I really hate backsprites.

The 18th Pokémon down is Calfling, a Normal Prevolution of Tauros and Miltank, Males become Tauros, Females become Miltank, the perk is you can get moves exclusive to the other counterpart via this Pokémon (Want Milk Drink on your Tauros? Raise up Calfling, want Rock Climb on Miltank? Raise up Calfling, etc).

the 19th Pokémon down is Tanglee, a Grass Prevolution of Tangela (yes it's sprite is revamped from the Spaceworld Demo).

Third from the bottom is Belletone, a Psychic Chimecho Evolution. (The red ribbons act as wings while the white ribbon flows in the breeze). It has the new ability Melodious, which boosts the power of Sound base moves by x2! (to make up from the lack of STAB on all Sound moves).

Second from the bottom is O'bscure, a Flying/Fighting Farfetch'd Evolution, based on Critical Hits, it's buffed stats combined with the Stick Item and it's new signature move Brave Cutter allow this Pokémon to crit like crazy.

Last edited:

Karpy

NinjaFish Legion!
I made Furious Destroyer in Pokemon for my game!
i will be making SuperGirlyGamer soon too!
What do you think?

Karpy

NinjaFish Legion!

Image is too big to post directly but...

Here's the Fakemon for my region so far in Pixel Art form, I really hate backsprites.

The 18th Pokémon down is Calfling, a Normal Prevolution of Tauros and Miltank, Males become Tauros, Females become Miltank, the perk is you can get moves exclusive to the other counterpart via this Pokémon (Want Milk Drink on your Tauros? Raise up Calfling, want Rock Climb on Miltank? Raise up Calfling, etc).

the 19th Pokémon down is Tanglee, a Grass Prevolution of Tangela (yes it's sprite is revamped from the Spaceworld Demo).

Third from the bottom is Belletone, a Psychic Chimecho Evolution. (The red ribbons act as wings while the white ribbon flows in the breeze). It has the new ability Melodious, which boosts the power of Sound base moves by x2! (to make up from the lack of STAB on all Sound moves).

Second from the bottom is O'bscure, a Flying/Fighting Farfetch'd Evolution, based on Critical Hits, it's buffed stats combined with the Stick Item and it's new signature move Brave Cutter allow this Pokémon to crit like crazy.
Would you mind if i use these?