Creative Fakémon Feedback

Tiramisu

Look at this signature, it's fantastic !
Hi everyone in this world, I've got some cool fakemons, take a look and tell me what can I do to improve them:

Florn (Flare + horn) was intented to be my fire starter, but I change into a horse, so you can do all you want with it...

Crabubble (Crab + bubble) was intented to be my water starter, but I change it too for a platypus, you can use it now...

Clawcto (Claw + octo) is the evolution of the preview pokemon, you can use it too...

I don't have any name for this one, so I will let you choose...

Hope you enjoy !

Kasai-Wizard

Novice
Hi everyone in this world, I've got some cool fakemons, take a look and tell me what can I do to improve them:

Florn (Flare + horn) was intented to be my fire starter, but I change into a horse, so you can do all you want with it...

Crabubble (Crab + bubble) was intented to be my water starter, but I change it too for a platypus, you can use it now...

Clawcto (Claw + octo) is the evolution of the preview pokemon, you can use it too...

I don't have any name for this one, so I will let you choose...

Hope you enjoy !
I think the last one could be named Clavevier also the green don't fit in with the angry look maybe a Scarlet or an purple lastly the line doesn't really make sense but again the color could be changed to be mixed in with the blue

Tiramisu

Look at this signature, it's fantastic !
Hi everyone in this world,
Thanks (I wasn't waiting for a reply so fast) I though the purple for a possible double type like poison, psychic or something else.
But of course I can change the colors, but I don't know the one I can use

Roshimitsu

Novice
Okay I'm going to repost it because Sharing images on Twitter only makes glitches is this good?

Some tips from sprites I've seen and just generally trying to get my style to match that of Pokemon is that when doing pixel art you should keep the pixels uniform - those parts in a line where the pixel density changes (like it seems that you're using a 2x2 brush, which most pokemon sprites use, but then in places like curves there's areas that are 1x1) as well as avoiding "Jaggies". There's also capping corners with a pixel, but that one is just me, I don't really enjoy the right angles. You could also do with some shading.

Kasai-Wizard

Novice
Some tips from sprites I've seen and just generally trying to get my style to match that of Pokemon is that when doing pixel art you should keep the pixels uniform - those parts in a line where the pixel density changes (like it seems that you're using a 2x2 brush, which most pokemon sprites use, but then in places like curves there's areas that are 1x1) as well as avoiding "Jaggies". There's also capping corners with a pixel, but that one is just me, I don't really enjoy the right angles. You could also do with some shading.
Thanks! This is a beta design I really want to make shading and lighting but I keep making things look plastic every time