Feedback Fakémon Feedback

Discussion in 'Creative Discussion' started by Aki, Mar 23, 2017.

1. AfterBurn

AfterBurn Nerd Patrol Delta member

001. Puppley
    The Wolf Pup Pokemon |
    Battle Howl(When this pokemon is swapped into battle if it has a type advantage it gains STAB [1.25x], if its a disadvantage it gains 1.2x Speed.)
    Puppley always travel in groups with there parents and they keep them hidden. This makes them very rare and eluisive for this reason. If these Pokemon let out a howl there pack won't be far behind.
    -
    002. Barkling
    The Wolf Adoleset Pokemon |
    Battle Howl(When this pokemon is swapped into battle if it has a type advantage it gains STAB [1.25x], if its a disadvantage it gains 1.2x Speed.)
    This Pokemon can run almost as fast as Pikachu when hunting its prey. It uses its intimidating looks and sharp claws to take down its opponents.
    -
    003. Wulfber
    The Tree Wolf Pokemon |
    Ability: Battle Howl(When this pokemon is swapped into battle if it has a type advantage it gains STAB [1.25x], if its a disadvantage it gains 1.2x Speed.)
    This Pokemon is known for being stealthly and fast. This Pokemon can Howl at 57dB and can leave devasting attacks with its teeth and its razor sharp leaves in its pelt.
    -
    004. Beavit
    The Small Beaver Pokemon |
    Timber (This pokemon gain 1.1x Def for KOing Pokemon with Moves like Cut, Slash, Crunch, and a special move I have yet to reaveal.)
    This Pokemon lives in rivers and streams in dams made by trees they had cut down with their sharp teeth.
    -
    005. Gnawaxe
    The Axe Beaver Pokemon |
    Timber (This pokemon gain 1.1x Def for KOing Pokemon with Moves like Cut, Slash, Crunch, and a special move I have yet to reaveal.)
    This Pokemon cuts down trees by slamming its teeth into trees then bitting down with the force almost equavilent of a Hippowdown.
    -
    006. Lumbeaver
    The Lumber Jack Pokemon |
    Ability: Timber (This pokemon gain 1.1x Def for KOing Pokemon with Moves like Cut, Slash, Crunch, and a special move I have yet to reaveal.)
    This Pokemon uses its axe sharp teeth to take out full sized magohony trees. Its builds full houes upon larges rushing lakes and can be seen in most famous lakes.
    -
    007. Embat
    The Fire Bat Pokemon |
    Flammable (When it uses a move like Flare blitz, Flame Charge or Heat-crash; it gains 1.5x Attack for 3 turns. (This does not stack.)
    This Pokemon can has better eyesight than most bats and uses its flammable wings to help see and scrare away predators.
    -
    008. Pyrfang
    The Volcanic Bat Pokemon |
    Flammable (When it uses a move like Flare blitz, Flame Charge or Heat-crash; it gains 1.5x Attack for 3 turns. (This does not stack.)
    Pyrfang uses its rough flammable skin to live in live Volcanoes. Some say they have seen this pokemon dive into lava and come out wiht no burns.
    -
    009. Ariesron
    The Psyhic Combustion Bat Pokemon |
    Ability: Flammable (When it uses a move like Flare blitz, Flame Charge or Heat-crash; it gains 1.5x Attack for 3 turns. [This does not stack.])
    This Pokemon can create explosive powder and blows it out and combusts it at the same time with its flammable wings. It can use its Psychic powers to help it see and even pick up large boulders.
    --------------------
    Spriting is still a WIP.
    These are starters for a game btw.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. TechSkylander1518

TechSkylander1518 Wiki Dweeb member

It's hard to give much feedback with just dex entries and abilities, but they seem pretty solid so far! I really love the functions of those abilities! I've got two things I think could maybe use some tweaking, though-
    • The Beavit line looks to be your Water-type starter, but it's known for cutting down trees-it'll be kind of strange if it's weak to Grass.
    • The Embat line's ability is fun, but it kinda lags behind the others. Where Barkling and Beavit have abilities that depends on the player's actions, Embat's depends on the opponents actions-and it depends on the opponent using a move that's not very effective. This might be too complicated an idea, but what if Flammable triggered when Embat used a Fire-type move, at the cost of some HP?
    (also, super minor typo-Beavit's dex entry should read "their teeth", not "there teeth")

3. AfterBurn

AfterBurn Nerd Patrol Delta member

I edited the grammar mistake and gave Embat's line a new ability.

Flammable: (When it uses a move like Flare blitz, Flame Charge or Heat-crash; it gains 1.35x Attack for 3 turns. (This does not stack.)

I was also thinking about that whole beaver cutting down tree thing, I was thinking about giving him a light screen like move, that makes him not very effective to grass type moves Or giving him a different ability.