Completed Pokémon: Attack On The Space Station

Greninjauzumaki

Just another Pokemon gamer
Just finished the game and I really loved it. The difficulty of the game was perfect and loved how you added various settings inside the spaceship like the botany lab and the cold storage. Even the ending was amazing. I had a nice time playing this game and good luck with your future projects.

Edit:(By the way I also caught a shiny Sealeo)

Last edited:

Spectra1799

Novice
Went to this game straight after clearing attack on sliph co, and I loved this one quite a bit more in fact a lot more the pokemon selection is great and a decent more diverse the battles yet again are good but the difficulty is easyier then that of sliph co but its not to easy which is a good middle ground, I loved the mutated pokemon in the game while I'm not sure how many there are I ended up having all of them, anyway I did enjoy each mutated pokemon but my complaint is the typings and appearance is the only thing wrong wile there "could" have been more variety with the types you chose still good enough for me but the appearance of them I understand are great but you pretty much used the black and white motive for each one like charizard is fire pcychic now so why use black and white still? I think something different would've been better otherwise great game.