Completed Pokémon Edge Rising

Eruvial

Rookie
Are we ever going to get a wiki for this game? If not just a list of all fakemon and if/when/how they evolve?

Also I don't know why but I totally expected this game to be serious but the start had me in tears and now I find myself going the genocide route. I tried killing my bro but I couldn't :'(

Omg, I walked past the 'cops' with my shiny Pistoff and they took it away D:

Last edited:

Mashirosakura

I am a spooky ice fox
Are we ever going to get a wiki for this game? If not just a list of all fakemon and if/when/how they evolve?

Also I don't know why but I totally expected this game to be serious but the start had me in tears and now I find myself going the genocide route. I tried killing my bro but I couldn't :'(

Omg, I walked past the 'cops' with my shiny Pistoff and they took it away D:
I posted it earlier but here it is again.
https://pastebin.com/mwJeQjGh

Steelix

Rookie
Hands down one of my absolute favourite games of all time! The music choice is amazing, graphics are well done and the story is unbelieveably deep, well written and often fun too. As a player who likes to peek in every corner I found a lot of interesting and fun little things, which I really appreciate. Overall I really enjoyed this game and would love to play more of your games.

Hello when I downloaded this game I loved it and I finished it days ago and I was wondering if it is going to see the second part or new things are going to come out because that would molar and I would love it and also I was wondering if there is a second part you will put all the medals and the history will be the same or will you change something? Greetings and I hope you respond soon