Completed Pokemon Evolve Eevee

FlamingKeldeo81

A Sword of Justice
I really wanna play this game, but whenever I try to download it it just says Failed-Network Error, and I have never had this problem with other files, can you please upload this game on something like Mediafire or Google? I don't know why it wont let me download it.

BluePlays

[Enter Custom Title Here]
Okay, I have updated the link to a new Google Drive link, message me if that link stops working and I will update it. I may also add more links to different websites just in case something happens and I can't fix it right away.

Yotes

GameDev
Playing as an Eevee has to be the most adorable idea ever. (And maybe Nintendo thinks so too if those LEt's Go! Eeevee Switch rumors are true)

Nice to see a fan game that mixes things up

BluePlays

-=-SMALL UPDATE-=-

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MCbZKfs1OxeztgX6aH2IJcDJqNHkrrc4

V 3.1
- Added more post-game stuff, explore some extra areas and battle rare legendaries!
- Updated some graphics and fixed some small graphical and tile errors.
- Fixed more bugs, some previous post-game areas were unobtainable.
- Fixed music bug, bg music wouldn't play when you entered any area.
- Slightly modified trainers and added more items to collect.

BluePlays

New Update!

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BJVq1MoQhQ7yEEvRld6I_pEXBe00qGpC/view?usp=sharing

V 3.2
- Added a post-game adventure, to track down some mysterious feathers and battle some powerful legendaries in a new area up north.
- Added and modified encounters for old and new locations.
- Fixed even more bugs, mainly some item bugs where you could infinitely gain certain items.
- Also fixed some post-game events that weren't working properly.

CloChi

Rookie
Its seems like a great game!I don't mean to be negative at all but what type of emulator can this be played on? My current emulator cant read it and so i cant play sadly. Im trying to get to work but I can't :/
If i get it woking i think it would be a great game

Scyl

Ironically Unironic Edgelord Extraordinaire
It's an RPG Maker XP Game; You can't play it on an emulator.

If you want to play it, you must download the zipped file, extract it, and then run the game from the uncompressed folder. (It will be titled "Game")