Demo Pokémon Sardonyx: Raised to Win

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Reaper
It's April once again, and you know what that means...

That's right! Groray makes its fated return to Sardonyx for the entire month!
A fusion of Luxray and Grovyle born of a in-joke between members of Ragnarok Raven, Groray learns anything Grovyle and normal Luxray are capable of learning while having an average of their base stats. But because it's a joke (and is a bit strong), it also haves the unfortunate ability Jester to confuse it every other turn. So use at your own risk.
While patching is not necessary to obtain this mystery gift, you should be on 2.6 for the gift to work properly.

Also, there's another thing coded in, but I forgot what it is. Just know that whatever it is, it'll only last until the 14th.

SunGoddess23

Novice
kinda curious on what that second thing is and I'm hoping I'll figure it out before the 14th through right now trying to find out where Groray is so I can put him in the box for now.

SunGoddess23

Novice
I did that just can't remember the person that gives you those mystery gifts even though I got the other two Pokemon from before though I don't think they were both mystery gifts except for the Charmander.

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Reaper
Try going to the two places you would normally expect to find a person who would give you a Mystery Gift in an official game. Provided you try both of these places (after you get your starter), you will find him without issue.

ShinyMissingno

??? Pokémon
Okay, so... I've been jumping back into this game on and off, trying to find my way back out of Peridot forest. That's not so much an issue, I don't mind being lost, but I encountered an item that crashed my game. Fairly certain I'm up to date, but it gave me an error when I tried to pick it up. It's the item just slightly southeast from this one bug catcher who talks about having 'just come up from the underground after ten years', before correcting himself and saying how his watch says it's 'only been ten minutes';

Dunno if it's me or the game, but I thought I oughta post anyway, in case it's the game.

EDIT; worth noting I used the launcher, rather than the direct game file I usually do. It might have redirected me to an older version of the game somehow? Not sure.

Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred.
Script error within event 18, map 50 (Peridot Forest):
Exception: NoMethodError
Message: Section217:1064:in `pbStoreItem'undefined method `length' for nil:NilClass
***Full script:
Kernel.pbItemBall(:GREATBALL)
Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
PField_Field:2605:in `pbItemBall'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:794:in `eval'
Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:794:in `command_111'
Interpreter:320:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:198:in `update'

Last edited:

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
I know I got into it a bit. Hope you keep going.

Keileon

Sardonyx's Kyuubi
Quick update to say that we're going to be releasing a v2.7 before 3.0, since we've been mostly focusing on updates, tweaks, and mechanics more than actual story lately. We don't have a release date, but expect it relatively soon.