• We've opened up applications for site moderators! Head over to the announcement to learn more!

v19.1 Door Events Not Working

This thread pertains to v19.1 of Pokémon Essentials.

Westrah

Rookie
Using Essentials 19.1
No extra scripts
No extra plug-ins

Sometimes when I walk through a door event, the character gets stuck and the player is unable to move or press any buttons.
This seems to occur randomly as some doors work fine, while others are giving me this issue.
All of the doors are copy-pasted and all the events are identical except for the: "Transfer Player:[x]"
All of the doors are copy-pasted from the door events existing in the Pokemon Essentials maps that come with 19.1.

Below is a door event that comes with Essentials 19.1 on the Lerucean Town map, it is the Pokemon Center Door:
1637109347400.png
1637109367699.png

Below is a door event that I copy-pasted from the above event. I changed the Transfer Player location and SE that plays when touched.
This door event that I have copy-pasted and lightly edited works perfectly fine every time:
1637109516059.png
1637109532791.png
Below is another door event that I copy-pasted. Again all I changed was the Transfer Player location and SE that plays when touched.
This door event that I have copy-pasted and lightly edited DOES NOT work and the player becomes stuck upon exiting the building:
1637109667217.png
1637109686391.png
What it looks like exiting the building this broken event takes the player:
1637109734803.png

The door animates, and the SE plays, but the player is invisible and cannot move or press any buttons.
Both of my copy-pasted door events exist on the same map and are identical in everyway except for the destination of the "Transfer Player".
Can anyone tell me why one event works exactly as intended, while the other causes the player to get stuck?
Any and all help or direction would be appreciated.

Last edited: