• The Relic Castle Game Jam #4 is almost halfway done! From June 30th to August 10th, users have just a bit over a month to make an entire game. Check this thread for details!

Questions & Feedback Thread

Omegas

Novice
First of all, Happy New Year everyone! (sorry for being a bit late)

I have a bit of an issue with my posts.

While typing this post, I cannot see either of these images. One is a random image from the internet (left). The other is one is from my Google Drive (right). Can you see any of these images? If not, is there anything I can do to fix this?

Marin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
First of all, Happy New Year everyone! (sorry for being a bit late)

I have a bit of an issue with my posts.

While typing this post, I cannot see either of these images. One is a random image from the internet (left). The other is one is from my Google Drive (right). Can you see any of these images? If not, is there anything I can do to fix this?
Are they direct links to the image? This means that it's either a direct download or that it shows just the one image if opened in a browser?

Omegas

Novice
Are they direct links to the image? This means that it's either a direct download or that it shows just the one image if opened in a browser?

Managed to get the random image working, but Google is making it difficult by either not showing the image, or making it microscopic in size even with the direct link. I may try to find an image sharing website in the future. Thank you for your help!

Marin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Managed to get the random image working, but Google is making it difficult by either not showing the image, or making it microscopic in size even with the direct link. I may try to find an image sharing website in the future. Thank you for your help!
I'd recommend Imgur. If you upload a picture, make sure to click "Get Share Links" and then copy the "BB Code" option.

For screenshots, I recommend ShareX. It allows for automatic uploading to Imgur as well.

I can't seem to link my pixel art for the Jam through my phone, even after I linked it through TinyPic. Is this a bug or...

Aki

Game Jam Hype!
Administrator
I can't seem to link my pixel art for the Jam through my phone, even after I linked it through TinyPic. Is this a bug or...
I'm not sure why a link wouldn't work, so long as the iamge is uploaded somewhere...hm. You can try making a post and including the link, I'll edit the post to fix it so the image is visible.

I'm not sure why a link wouldn't work, so long as the iamge is uploaded somewhere...hm. You can try making a post and including the link, I'll edit the post to fix it so the image is visible.
Thanks, will do.

Omegas

Novice
I'm having a similar problem to the one above. I've been trying to get my project up on Progressing Projects, but it keeps saying there was a problem and to either wait or contact an administrator. There was no administrator on at the time I'm writing this and it has been happening for a while now. I have all of my images on Imgur. I'm making sure to copy the BB code, but it doesn't want to work for some reason. Is there a problem on my end or something else?

Deo

the north star
Administrator
I'm having a similar problem to the one above. I've been trying to get my project up on Progressing Projects, but it keeps saying there was a problem and to either wait or contact an administrator. There was no administrator on at the time I'm writing this and it has been happening for a while now. I have all of my images on Imgur. I'm making sure to copy the BB code, but it doesn't want to work for some reason. Is there a problem on my end or something else?
Try temporarily turning adblock off or trying a different browser. It's a weird issue that we don't 100% have a fix for yet, but that usually is a temporary work around.