Questions & Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Discussion' started by Deo, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Sparta

Sparta Someone who does something. member

This particular forum is more for questions about the site, not for fan-games.

That said, the Pokemon Essentials forum is probably more what you're looking for.

2. Aki

Aki Partner Mapper hype! aki

3. PokeGeorge

PokeGeorge Rookie member

Thanks a lot Aki.

4. leilou

leilou Elite Trainer member

Well while getting the Pokémon Battle Island Thread up I noticed two bugs.

I added a tabcontrol. But sometimes when I inserted like a list or a picture it just made two tab controls out of what was supposed to be one. That's also how the intro tab ended up to be alone now ... but I let it like that because I had far worse constallations during making that thred and I think it just looks dope as headline.

Second is about button links. They are converted to all lowercase. This isn't a problem for conventional links. But for example MEGA links have a key and there case matters. So your forced to use a normal button and then put a link in there as text.

I hope that this is the right thread for this.

Aki likes this.
  5. Godric.sulphor

Godric.sulphor Novice member

Can anyone tell me , how can I join Game Jam, what are the requirements and other stuffs..(cause Idk).
    And how I am supposed to join RC Discord (I had joined , but I think I'm not configured by admin.

6. Deo

Deo Thread Author Iron Mapper hype! deo

Hi there! Unfortunately the game jam has already ended this year, sorry about that! For the past three years they've ran from June 30 to August 10th. We do occasionally run other events such as the Pixel Slam Jam and Iron Mapper, but there's no schedule for them.

Please make sure to link your Relic Castle account to your Discord account here. After about five-ten minutes, the bot should sync you into the server! Be sure to read the #info channel, and if there's any issues shoot us a DM on the server!

Godric.sulphor likes this.
  7. Godric.sulphor

Yeah I know about the end of game jam this year , but you give answer for my question for next one(next year)

8. Deo

We typically don't announce anything official until June, so I can't give an official confirmation if one will happen this year. Given that we've ran it every year the site has been up in the past though, it's a pretty safe bet. The requirements for the game jam will be posted when it goes up, so I can't confirm those either unfortunately. Typically we don't have registration or anything though, it's more of a "drop in and make a game" kind of event.

9. Godric.sulphor

Thanks got everything I need..

Deo likes this.
  10. Yodelhoo

Yodelhoo Rookie member

Where is the save file in a game folder and what would it be marked as? I just want to know because I just completed a game and I am trying to get a badge.

11. Deo

The file you're looking for is the Game.rxdata file, and it's located in your C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\GAMENAME folder. Let's plays and streams also count as completion.

12. Yodelhoo

Yodelhoo Rookie member

Thanks Deo!:grinning:

13. artcanary

artcanary doing their best member

Is there some sort of recent bug that doesn't allow people to like posts? I currently can't like any posts, and neither can the other user I asked (evidently since this morning or so).

14. Aki

Aki Partner Mapper hype! aki

It's no bug, check out the latest announcement post!

15. melody

melody Rookie member

How do I get the pictures and stuff below my posts?

16. Deo

That would be your signature. You can edit it here.