Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Discussion' started by Deo, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Midoki

Midoki Rookie member

Hi I'm Midoki, once I tried to spell Midori for a username and misspelled it and now I'm Midoki. I'm learning basic code manipulation with a background in web design. I'm here to pet ALL the Pokemon.

2. System1500

System1500 #1 Lugia Fan member

I found this site when I was looking where to download Pokemon MewYou (great fangame by the way!), and then found it on this site. After beating the fangame, I decided to make a account here to socialize with other fangame creators and Pokemon fans alike. I am a big Lugia fan as you can see, but I have recently starting loving Mew just as much as Lugia. I am also a Shiny Hunter, and have caught Shinies before. (As I write this, I am currently Soft Resetting in Ultra Moon for Shiny Mewtwo!)

In the real world, I am a nice and caring guy who has a soft side for Pokemon, my favorite Pokemon, and my loved ones. I am the type of person who is a great friend but also a great shoulder for crying on at sad times. I feel that my favorite Pokemon reflect who I am. Mew reflects the innocent and cute parts of me, Lugia reflects my strength (even though I am inactive...), and Mewtwo represents my rage whenever I do get angry or jealous.

3. AddThreeAndFive

AddThreeAndFive Rookie member

Hi there! I'm AddThreeAndFive. Lately I've been getting my feet wet in Pokemon fangaming, and I heard Relic Castle was one of the hubs. Figured I should join and make myself at home here.

4. PancakeGuy55

PancakeGuy55 I'm really hungry, Magikarp again? Sigh. member

Hi. I'm new here. Mainly play ROM hacks, but am interested in a good starting RPG Maker game.

5. Blue Vivillon

Blue Vivillon Rookie member

Hello there :blush:.

I'm the blue Vivillon, cause I love this pokemon so much :heart_eyes:. My real name is Zaneta and you can call me so, hehe. Besides Vivillon I start to love pokemon fan games. Especially Dawn and Nightfall are amazing. But I love normal pokemon games too: X, Moon, Crystal and Yellow mostly. That's the reason, why I join this community.

Well, if you have more questions - so don't be shy to ask me.

Greets and hugs, Blue Vivillon.

6. xUMG

xUMG Trainer member

I guess i forgot to introduce myself!

I'm xUMG i was into playing Pokémon RomHacks and Fan-Games before i got into making my own games, Before i discovered Relic Castle. I usually mess around doing nothing at the time until i discovered that i could try to be a developer, I still kinda lack a little right now probably need some good inspiration. That's why i decided to join a community like this to inspire me to do more!

Thankfully i chose this community instead of others.

I'm bad at typing grammar puntionality.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  7. Mewleon

Mewleon The Nyoomster member

Heya! I'm Mewleon! I found this forum through a small community discord and I might as well give this forum a shot! (I'm not a big forums fan but anyways )

Hmm..introductions, introductions..guess I'll make this one quick and in a "nutshell" type of thing. owo)

I'm currently working on a Hearthstone and Pokemon ccg online game which I've been working on for since July 2017. I also like to play TCG competitively irl and also very big fan of Pokemon fan games in general. Also irl I'm in my high school marching band and play French Horn/Mellophone. I'm also a current mod of a "big" ccg game fangame called Undercards, another Hearthstone themed fan game (based off of undertale.)

8. Cap10

Cap10 Rookie member

Guess I'll introduce myself...

I'm Cap10 and I'm pretty new here. Just joined a day or two ago. I'm pretty new to making Pokemon games and RPG Maker XP as a whole. I'm excited to learn and I have a few project ideas in mind. Any advice is appreciated!

9. Ouroboro

Ouroboro Rookie member

heya, i've been lurking the discord for a while and you may have seen me asking for advice too much. i play pokken tournament dx professionally as a professional esports kinda person but on the side i'm working on a project that's just a taaaaaaaaaaad too ambitious (you can guess it easily). i love pokemon games and fangames so eventually it got to the point where i wanted to make something truly amazing. that's about it!