Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Discussion' started by Deo, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Sparkin

Sparkin Instincts member

Sparkin
    Hello everyone, I'm Sparkin, just a wanderer who likes to play a few fangames.This is the first time I join on a relic castle forum, and, I got to say, when I compare both I see much improvement here.I don't have much to talk so Bye!

2. AtomicNinja

AtomicNinja Rookie member

Hey my name is AtomicNinja just joined not to old like most here but heard of this community through atomic reactors youtube channel,was watching his videos on making a pokemon game using rpg maker still progressing through his tutorials not a pro yet but hopefully i'll get there. I was inspired by pokemon fan games to start a project of my own but first have to learn so one day i may release something feel free to message me with any advice as any is alway's appreciated.

3. Grapz

Grapz Always Watching... member

Grapz here!

Been involved with game making for a LONG time, though only now am I aiming to get something fully made and released. (Though it is a slow and tedious process)

I actually rarely use Essentials, unlike others here. I prefer Game Maker Studio.

Been a member of Relic since early 2016 (I think) so I guess Im one of the older members? Im not sure how long RC has been a thing if Im honest...

4. Dragonite

Dragonite The cake is a lie, so give it to me member

Game Maker users, represent! I look forward to hearing about your work (and grilling you about implementations) in the future!

Tomix9tomix and M3rein like this.
  5. Fallways

Fallways Rookie member

Hi, joined the RC in Sept last year and am a very casual contributor (and even that is generous/boastful).

Enjoy seeing what others are working on, and learning by just trying things out.

Currently setting my sights low on a short story, with the idea being that I'll get something "finished", rather than planning anything too ambitious and abandoning it. Wish me luck!

6. Limesy

Limesy Socially Inept member

Hey all, I'm Limesy.

Usually just an anonymous onlooker, although I've followed the fan game scene off-and-on for few years - even got a project of my own I'm half-actively working on, as time permits.
    I'm love mapmaking and storytelling, I'm interested in learning scripting... and I abhor my lack of spriting skills.

I'm also a huge fan of seeing all you guys' projects, they really get me motivated to work on my own.
    Hope to get to know some awesome people around here - and maybe enter a competition or two!

Now, maybe I should get started collecting those fancy badges you seem to have lying around...

7. SirAquakip

SirAquakip Novice member

Finally was able to make an account! I'm excited to see what's going on with the new Relic Castle!!

8. Eevee

Eevee Rookie member

Hey, I'm Eevee. You might know me as Lycanroc from the old Relic or Pokecommunity. I like to play fangames and I'm also working on a project or two of my own. I'm normally up to chat, don't hesitate to strike up a conversation with me.

i'm lonely

9. CarrEternal

CarrEternal Rookie member

Holy Crap, so there's a new website... (finally got around to catching up on Atomic's YT).

For those of you who either don't know me or forgot me (I don't blame you it's been a while and most people probably try to forget me in the first place), My name is CarrEternal! but most people just refer to me as Carr. Way back in 2014/2015 I started working on a fan game in Essentials called Pokemon Ampersand. After several stop and go phases, and never actually getting a demo out, I quit working on the fan game all together around the time that Uranium was taken down (I'm sure we all remember that now don't we?), after all what was the point of putting hard work into something that would likely get C&D'd if successful, right? Well, recently I've had the urge to go back to working on my fan game because damn it, it's just fun to make fan games, isn't it?

So here I am, ready to reboot just like the forum did! Fresh spin on life! I look forward to chatting and working with all of y'all :D

Deo, Tomix9tomix, Epic and 5 others like this.