Feedback Map Showcase

Zangoose335

Novice
This map looks good, yet the long paths make the town look a lot bigger than it should be. I like how you use the mountain tiles to fill in the open space towards the top of the map.

Otherwise, I just have one question. How did you get a screenshot of your map without the square grid in RGXP? I've been trying to figure that out for a while.
just click on one of the 3 layers and then press f4 and there ya go

leilou

A wild Minun appeared!
This map looks good, yet the long paths make the town look a lot bigger than it should be. I like how you use the mountain tiles to fill in the open space towards the top of the map.

Otherwise, I just have one question. How did you get a screenshot of your map without the square grid in RGXP? I've been trying to figure that out for a while.
you could also try marins script ... that way the picture will be exactly like the map and you can even show events and the mc.
Ressource Thread

be aware that the Tileset graphic needs the same name as the Tileset in RPGXP though.

so this is my first time doing a cave, and while it's still a w.i.p [i plan on editing the tileset to make more of a fade from the white to the brown] im pretty proud of it. the white is ment to be frozen rock, because you find regice in there