Feedback Map Showcase

Discussion in 'Pokémon Fan Game Discussion' started by Deo, Mar 9, 2017.

1. West

West New in Town member

2. Mr. Gela

Mr. Gela Wahee! kied

3. 78cabbage

78cabbage Gen 7 Hater member

Looking for feedback on the (almost) final product for Riverview Village. I've annotated a few things that I'm already planning on changing once I continue with making more tiles for myself, and as you can see I've drastically reduced the distance between the cave and the town.

1. Planning on redecorating here with more tiles when I make them (by the way, that's a gate with the fences)
    2. Gonna change this bush into a more natural one, rather than being in a plant pot
    3. Might add some form of fences here
    4. Gonna add some little trees or something here
    Also, I will definitely add some form of entrance sign thingy to the entrance of the village.

4. West

West New in Town member

5. leilou

leilou Elite Trainer member

Well it's gotten a lot better in comparison to the first version. I still think what I said about the different decorations could be improved ... but that's up to the creator
    It really is a lovely map :)

6. West

West New in Town member

7. DavidTIS

DavidTIS Rookie member

Not bad, but I think it could use some improvements. For example, it's so squared it doesn't seem natural. I'd suggest to try and round the shore a bit. I can also see a bush in the middle of a paved surface and ot doesn't make sense. Last but not least, I think it's too big for its purpose. In other words, it looks like you made it big because you wanted it to be big, but it's kind of empty.

Good luck with it :)

8. Shorthorn Studios

Shorthorn Studios Questionable, Am I MissingNo? member

Berrygrove City
    [​IMG]