v19.1 Vs animation not working

This thread pertains to v19.1 of Pokémon Essentials.

ddf27

Rookie
Not sure if it's only happening with me or not, but the vs animation (battle intro) isn't working, even in the vanilla version of essentials. It doesn't seem to load the animation and just plays the normal intro, even though nothing was changed in the graphics folder.

Golisopod User

Elite Trainer
The problem is the fact that you haven't changed anything. You need to name your files with the trainer types internal name. Try naming your files like vsTrainer_YOUNGSTER instead.

ddf27

Rookie
The problem is the fact that you haven't changed anything. You need to name your files with the trainer types internal name. Try naming your files like vsTrainer_YOUNGSTER instead.
All the files are named with the trainer types internal name, both in my game and the vanilla essentials (when I said I didn't change anything, I meant in the vanilla essentials folder, my bad). I rechecked that multiple times, yet it still doesn't work. Out of curiosity, don't know if you tested it or not, but if you did, is it working for you?

Thessbmzocker

Rookie
I tried it on a fresh 19.1 version and it does indeed not play, not even on Route 3 of the demo maps, where it used to play vs the rival