Feedback Screenshot Showcase

Phoenixsong

mulberry ambush
I would love to see a little feedback about this and what to do to improve it. It's my first try doing something like this and I think there's something wrong on it but I just don't know what it is haha. Also this is for a ROM Hack!
That's pretty cool! The poké balls look like they're off-center, though, a little too far to the left—maybe that's what you're seeing? Anyway, I'm curious about what that background is and what it means about where you're getting your starter, haha.

Kostas

Novice
That's pretty cool! The poké balls look like they're off-center, though, a little too far to the left—maybe that's what you're seeing? Anyway, I'm curious about what that background is and what it means about where you're getting your starter, haha.
Thanks for replying, you're right about the Pokeballs but I was wondering if there is something wrong with the background. This will happen in a small cave connected to the Professor's lab (his research is about Pokemon Fossils btw so there are fossils too in this cave). Anyway this is the map.

BIGFriv

People call me adorable for some reason.
It's been a while since anyoen touched up on this thread, so here:
Yeah, in battle UI is still in the works, got no idea for it.

Nyarth

Novice
It's been a while since anyoen touched up on this thread, so here:
[Redacted] Town? Is there a [DATA EXPUNGED] Town?

Just kidding :P I know this is a screenshot thread but I just had to say that your maps look absolutely lovely. The tilesets you chose look so good together!

The pause menu (dunno what it should be called) is really nice as well. I’m really nitpicking here, but the money text’s colour kinda sticks out, since it doesn’t match the other text on there.

For the battle UI, I think it looks pretty cool already even if it’s a WIP! But I’d recommend making the blue-thing next to the HP smaller or transparent, since it looks a little bit awkward, especially over the EXP bar.
Regardless, it all looks super good. Good luck with your project :D

Here are some UI from our current game Project Antiquis and Chrono. They are all currently WIP as we are looking for someone to design them for us.

Anyways, the screenshots include a title screen, screens for a quest log and some random screenshots from in game