Recruiting Pokémon Seeker

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.

Avery

Community Best Friend!
title.png

Positions Needed:
  • Spriters - Graphics are the soul of any game. If you can sprite Pokémon, NPCs, or tilesets in a GBA style, consider applying!
  • Composers - Sound and music are essential in making projects stand out, and we want to do our very best. Composers that specialize in a GBA style are highly encouraged to apply!
  • Playtesters - We want to make a high-quality game, and in order to do that we need feedback and to ensure bugs are nonexistent! Feel free to apply!

Volunteers accepted!
Must have experience and show examples of previous work.
Plagiarism or tracers will NOT be accepted!

Project Title: Pokémon Seeker
Thread: None (yet).

Brief Summary:
From afar, a researcher arrives at the Isone region, tasked with researching the ancient legends of the land. Upon their arrival, they're met with catastrophe and must try to survive in this unknown land. The game is highly inspired by the GBA aesthetic and tries to restrict itself to the same limitations while still creating something unique and new.

Progress/Screenshots:
screenshot1.png

Method of Contact:
Discord @ Daínn#1713

Additional Information:
Any and all help is appreciated!​

Last edited:

FennecWiz

Rookie
Hello;

I'm mainly volunteering as a composer. However, I can also make sprites, although I haven't done much in the actual Pokémon style so they're not that good.

Attachments

• theia.ogg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • nightlight gba.ogg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • orion.ogg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • enna sprite upscale.png
    enna sprite upscale.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 21
  • phoebe upscale 2.png
    phoebe upscale 2.png
    2 KB · Views: 13

Avery

Community Best Friend!
Hello;

I'm mainly volunteering as a composer. However, I can also make sprites, although I haven't done much in the actual Pokémon style so they're not that good.
The tracks sound really good! Feel free to DM me on Discord if you're still interested.

Hey are you still looking for a writer?
I think we're good on that front right now, thank you for considering it though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For people looking at the project and considering joining, here are some screenshots to show off some progress so far! Feel free to apply!

[2021-05-19] 17_26_51.238.png

1622084606855.png

1622084592273.png

Avery

Community Best Friend!
I am an DeviantArt artist. My username there is Lolw3e932 and I like to sprite NPC's from the 3rd generation.
I have done a commission, where I was asked to make NPC's of gen 3 but with the look of Anime Characters.
I can show you them on Discord, if you have discord. And I have done many other NPC's of gen 3 style but based on gen 6 characters.

I've also made some OW graphics of Primal Groudon and Kyogre.
And I can calculate the size of sprites, to fit on RPG Maker XP, and resizing sprites from The Spriters Resource too.
I am also doing many Heart Gold and Soul Silver Tilesets right now, to fit RMXP. And I can also
work with Tilesets from Gen 3. Drawing/Spriting and recolouring.

Some of the work I did from the commission is attached below. Please don't use them, I have to ask the one who asked me for a commission, if I may publish them on Relic Castle as a Resource.

And you can find all my NPC's based on gen 6 but styled in Gen 3 on my gallery

(Sorry, the links are just for showing off my work, not to make any advertise!)
You can contact me on Discord: Lolw3e932#5926
Sorry but we're looking for spriters of a bit higher quality level, and I don't really accept sprite edits or recolors as original work examples. I apologize, but I cannot accept your help in this project.