v18 Badges Box

This thread pertains to v18 of Pokémon Essentials.

pandary0204

Trainer
Excuse me, but I need help.
I was wondering if there is any way to do like Gen IV with a box of badges on the trainer card. If anyone has done or knows how to do this process, please, I need it :(badges box
d1cb2t9-aab06c8b-b830-4c8f-9b0b-33406c46e71e.png

Solution
I don't know of any resources, but you can try to edit them yourself in script section PScreen_TrainerCard under the function "def pbDrawTrainerCardFront". You could try having the "unearned" versions of the sprites directly on the trainer card image itself, and then create smaller sprites for the "earned" versions to overlay when the player has certain badges. Obviously, you'll have to rearrange both the graphics and the x/y coordinates and sizes of each image yourself.

NettoHikari

Cooltrainer
I don't know of any resources, but you can try to edit them yourself in script section PScreen_TrainerCard under the function "def pbDrawTrainerCardFront". You could try having the "unearned" versions of the sprites directly on the trainer card image itself, and then create smaller sprites for the "earned" versions to overlay when the player has certain badges. Obviously, you'll have to rearrange both the graphics and the x/y coordinates and sizes of each image yourself.

Solution