v18 How do I make a script to use a conditional in the game that identifies that the character has knocked out 5 Geodudes for example?

This thread pertains to v18 of Pokémon Essentials.

messi3d

Trainer
How do I make a script to use a conditional in the game that identifies that the character has knocked out 5 Geodudes for example?
or captured 5 geodudes, for example?
Would anyone know how to do something that identifies this in the game?
The closest to something like that is the Anchievments System, but it does not identify specific Pokémon ...

King_Waluigi

Trainer
The best thing I can think of is making five rock smash rocks with wild geodude, and make a new control variable where everytime a geodude is encountered from the rock and caught or defeated, the variable adds one. Once the control variable equals five, you can have an autorun event set to say something like "Congrats!" and give you a reward or something.

aiyinsi

A wild Minun appeared!
for knocking out opponents you could look in pbFaint of Battler class to add +1 to times fainted of it's own species if it is on your opponents side. You could have an array of all mons.

For catching you could go to pbEndOfBattle and if the decision is 4(Pokémon caught) look up what Pokémon was caught and again +1 your array.