Completed Pokemon: MewYou!

Discussion in 'Project Showcase' started by Aki, Mar 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dragonite

Dragonite The cake is a lie, so give it to me member

I'm writing this post barefoot because this game charmed the socks off me. The non-random-encounter system was nice because it means you could backtrack (or in my case, wipe out) without too much penalty. The "pink Pokémon heal you" mechanic was well-thought-out. I only wish it was longer, like, a lot longer :x

The jumps in opponent Pokémon levels were a bit weird, though.

2. FlamingKeldeo81

FlamingKeldeo81 A Sword of Justice member

I love Mew, and I am so happy that you made a game where you can play as the adorable little mythical pokemon Mew :3

I am gonna install this pokemon fangame because I love Mew!

3. rustybladez

rustybladez Wannabe Pokétuber member

Played your game today. Cutest Pokemon game i've ever played so far :D Really like the new concept and approach towarda a pokemon game.

4. EVS15

EVS15 Rookie member

I just downloaded the game but when I went to open it a bunch of folders popped up this sounds like a fun game I really want to try it. sorry I'm not very tech savvy

5. Aki

Aki Thread Author the north staryu aki

Thanks everyone who left a nice comment, I read them all and appreciate but honestly don't know how to respond most of the time. n_n;

I'm not sure what you mean by a bunch of folders popping up, is this after unzipping? To play the game you wanna click on the Game application, that should be the icon that looks like an orange gear.

I don't really know what the issue is without seeing it, could you send a screenshot of what you're looking at?

6. Mew

Mew Rookie member

Failed to initialize DirectX Audio.
    I've played it before but it said version 2.0 so I decided to try redownloading then it dosen't work and still says 2.0 so...

Pew! >.<

7. Aki

2.0 is pretty old, what exactly happens when you try to download the latest version?

8. EVS15

EVS15 Rookie member

sorry like I said before I am not really tech savvy. I don't know how to take a screenshot. but I think it is just a folder I am downloading when I open it a bunch of stuff is in it I don't know what to click and I don't want to ruin the game or my chance of playing.------------------------
    I figured out how to take the screenshot now how do I send it to you------------------------know------------------------sorry I'm new to threads this is my first thread I've written in------------------------ok how do I make that stop------------------------[​IMG]

9. Aki

That's alright then, I can take screenshots walking you through it and then you can hopefully see the problem or at least point out where you're doing it differently.

10. EVS15

EVS15 Rookie member

do I have to have winzip for the download to work?

11. Aki

Yes, you're going to need winzip or a program like winzip to unpack the files after downloading.

12. EVS15

EVS15 Rookie member

that's probably whats wrong and my laptop won't let me download it or run whichever one it said

13. ToothlessPL

ToothlessPL Rookie member

I have a bug, when i use a move in battle the game crashes

14. Aki

It crashes when you try to use any move in battle? Or is it a specific move?

15. MysteryCresent

MysteryCresent Pokemon Eternus member

I looked EVERYWHERE but could not find a nugget...

16. Aki

Now that you mention it...compared to the fossils just laying out in the open, I guess those nuggets were a bit too hidden.

There's actually a few items hidden in the Tunnel Pass! You might know that the largest beam of light shows the spot to go back to the surface, but all the other beams of light actually shine on interesting things as well. Sorry about that! There's not actually anything written out in the game to state that the beams of light are shining on important spots.

17. MysteryCresent

MysteryCresent Pokemon Eternus member