Demo Pokemon Titan (16 gyms demo)

ArcWisel

Novice
Hello guys!

I finally have time to work on this game again. Graduation time is soon so I'll have the whole summer (heck college starts in October so even more time) for me to catch up. Honestly I could have done small work on it before but I got lazy and got busy with school related fluff.

As it was said before, the Spanish version is done . You can find the link here. I'm not sure about the bugs though. I've also heard rumors of Pokemon Titan 2 being planned after Iberia . Probably it will have the same amount of story as the original.

I wouldn't dare to presume my progress on the English version. Gameplay wise (moves, abilities) it is complete but story wise progress is a bit slow.

I'm not giving any timelines or so but I sure have more energized now to finish this project once and for all.

I'll probably create a new thread once I get some decent progress. For testing purposes, I may split my release into different demos.

OfficialSFN

Novice
Hello guys!

I finally have time to work on this game again. Graduation time is soon so I'll have the whole summer (heck college starts in October so even more time) for me to catch up. Honestly I could have done small work on it before but I got lazy and got busy with school related fluff.

As it was said before, the Spanish version is done . You can find the link here. I'm not sure about the bugs though. I've also heard rumors of Pokemon Titan 2 being planned after Iberia . Probably it will have the same amount of story as the original.

I wouldn't dare to presume my progress on the English version. Gameplay wise (moves, abilities) it is complete but story wise progress is a bit slow.

I'm not giving any timelines or so but I sure have more energized now to finish this project once and for all.

I'll probably create a new thread once I get some decent progress. For testing purposes, I may split my release into different demos.
It is time.