Demo Pokemon Titan (16 gyms demo)

Reasmk

Rookie
This Game looks great! Watched a YouTube showcase on it and it looked like fun. I wish you luck on finishing it and on the translating project. I will wait patiently for the English version cause I have a feeling the wait will be worth it.

TheGamingPaladin

TheGamingPaladin - Youtuber, Foodie, Gamer 4 Life
16 Gyms in the Demo?? how many Gyms in total are there going to be?? yikes lol

joking aside though, i look forward to playing this in English, as huge as it sounds already i would actually play this demo.

ArcWisel

Novice
Will you update the game when we get new Pokemon in the next gen?
Thanks! I doubt I could update the game with new Gen 7 Pokemon/mechanics as it would require me to update the engine. I'm only a translator after all.

16 Gyms in the Demo?? how many Gyms in total are there going to be?? yikes lol

joking aside though, i look forward to playing this in English, as huge as it sounds already i would actually play this demo.
Thanks! Unless the developer says otherwise there will be only 16 Gyms. The game's pretty much complete only lacking the final boss. School year hit me so my time's limited to the weekends so I'm not making any promises.

TheGamingPaladin

TheGamingPaladin - Youtuber, Foodie, Gamer 4 Life
Thanks! I doubt I could update the game with new Gen 7 Pokemon/mechanics as it would require me to update the engine. I'm only a translator after all.

Thanks! Unless the developer says otherwise there will be only 16 Gyms. The game's pretty much complete only lacking the final boss. School year hit me so my time's limited to the weekends so I'm not making any promises.
ohhhh, i see, that's awesome that you almost have your project done, i just started mine yesterday, made a debug room for testing all the events to stick in the game. :)

ShinyMissingno

??? Pokémon
Ooh, this seems really interesting from what I can tell. Alas, as I don't know Spanish, I'll be eagerly waiting for the English translation. Take your time, though - rushing a game is never a good idea, especially where translation is concerned.

Drallel

Rookie
Cant wait for this game to be done, Looks amazing. Im gonna sub to the thread and hope for an english version to be released soon. Going to play and beat it asap once the english version is here. Can you add a key config if there isnt one already? I have a set up i like to use that isnt the base one and makes it alot easier for me personally. Also is there controller support? cause if so then the Key bind thing doesnt need to be a thing lol

SuzuiXIi

Novice
Cant wait for this game to be done, Looks amazing. Im gonna sub to the thread and hope for an english version to be released soon. Going to play and beat it asap once the english version is here. Can you add a key config if there isnt one already? I have a set up i like to use that isnt the base one and makes it alot easier for me personally. Also is there controller support? cause if so then the Key bind thing doesnt need to be a thing lol
The game is finished, search its download on this Twitter and look forward for his next game: Pokémon iberia
https://twitter.com/pkmntitan?lang=es
Here you have the last version with all the history finished, as well as some balance changes on diffculty.

Mewleon

The Nyoomster
Inb4 I'd just use a translator whist in game, other than that, the game is great, pretty hyped about the English release ^^