Demo Pokemon Titan (16 gyms demo)

ArcWisel

Novice
ITS ENGLISH! IT IS TIME!!! GETTING MY STUFF NOW!@ :]
Thanks but I don't feel the game is ready yet for Youtube. Right now the game goes until Froslass Village(The area after the 4th Gym where you meet the Froslass girl). I'm planning to release a 4-Gym Beta, then an 8-Gym Beta with some added music.

Perhaps you could play the game yourself first before starting to recording it for Youtube?------------------------
Says my save file is corrupted and i need to delete it.
Did you update to the latest version? Also did you follow my tip?:
"Before downloading I suggest back-uping the old save, start a new game and later replace the new save file with the old one."

Thanks but I don't feel the game is ready yet for Youtube. Right now the game goes until Froslass Village(The area after the 4th Gym where you meet the Froslass girl). I'm planning to release a 4-Gym Beta, then an 8-Gym Beta with some added music.

Perhaps you could play the game yourself first before starting to recording it for Youtube?------------------------
"Before downloading I suggest back-uping the old save, start a new game and later replace the new save file with the old one."
Yes it's the latest version. i'll try starting a new game like you said and see if that fixes the problem.

OfficialSFN

Novice

Wait, I'm confused. The title says 16 gyms but I'm assuming that's just the full game but the ENG goes up till the 4th gym? If so I can put plans on hold lol.

ArcWisel

Novice
Wait, I'm confused. The title says 16 gyms but I'm assuming that's just the full game but the ENG goes up till the 4th gym? If so I can put plans on hold lol.
The game is 95%complete(pending the final boss) but as you said the game is only translated up till after the 4th Gym.

Wizarmonfan

Rookie
So I just downloaded Pokemon Titan yesterday and beat the first Gym already. But my first question is: the Rock Smash rocks north of Rock City are still saying I need a new badge to get past them, but I've beaten the Dark type Leader. So I'm not sure what is going on.

ArcWisel

Novice
So I just downloaded Pokemon Titan yesterday and beat the first Gym already. But my first question is: the Rock Smash rocks north of Rock City are still saying I need a new badge to get past them, but I've beaten the Dark type Leader. So I'm not sure what is going on.
Did you talk to this guy after beating the Gym?

OfficialSFN

Novice
Actually is therea way I can hit you up via Discord or Twitter for when the full English version comes out? I want to promo this game 100%

ArcWisel

Novice
Actually is therea way I can hit you up via Discord or Twitter for when the full English version comes out? I want to promo this game 100%
Sure, I will give you details in PM.

Yeah, I talked to him and got the Rock Smash TM, as well as taught it a Pokemon.
That's interesting. For now I've removed the rocks in Route 3 as I can't spot any irregularities in events.

ArcWisel

Novice
UPDATE: I am doing the translating effort all over again on the old,stabler Essentials to ensure more stability. I believe this will fix the game's most crucial bugs such as:
  • Save files not working properly
  • Rock Smash failing to work after defeating the 1st Dark Gym.
  • Shadows bug(?)
As such I will not be releasing the next version until I make sure everything works as intended. As new semester closes by I won't be able to play-test it much myself but I'll probably give it to beta-testers(If you wish to apply contact me via PM). As for the thread I still haven't decided what to do yet although I'm already in contact with moderators. Thank you for support and attention!

ArcWisel

Novice
As stated in posts above the newer English version is currently incomplete and WIP thus I'm not releasing it. yet. I will be pulling the links of earlier versions(except the Spanish version). The game will be released but only when properly tested. Thank you for your attention.

Last edited:

chaoscauser

Novice
ALERT: RuffledRowlit streamed the earlier English version without asking for my authorization or of the authors. As stated in posts above the newer English version is currently incomplete and WIP thus I'm not releasing it. yet. I will be pulling the links of earlier versions(except the Spanish version) to avoid similar situations. The game will be released but only when properly tested. Thank you for your attention.
Aww I wanted to try the game for the first time in English

Marin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Administrator
ALERT: RuffledRowlit streamed the earlier English version without asking for my authorization or of the authors. As stated in posts above the newer English version is currently incomplete and WIP thus I'm not releasing it. yet. I will be pulling the links of earlier versions(except the Spanish version) to avoid similar situations. The game will be released but only when properly tested. Thank you for your attention.
You can't blame someone for playing a version of a game if it was public. According to him, there was a download link for the English version on this very thread. If that's the case, how could you want his authorization?

ArcWisel

Novice
You can't blame someone for playing a version of a game if it was public. According to him, there was a download link for the English version on this very thread. If that's the case, how could you want his authorization?
No worries. Me and RuffledRowlit already resolved the issue in private. For some reason I can't see Hematite's reply but I do agree that the notice wasn't clear enough. I don't have control over the thread though neither did I pull the links down fast enough. Now that the links were pulled the situation won't be happening again. The OP does have a notice now with a Spanish Version.

Last edited:
I found a shiny Wimpod but it didn't have a shiny sprite, is that a bug or do 7th gen not have shiny sprites yet? Also what city is the move relearner this wimpod has a bad moveset?

Last edited: