Demo Pokemon Titan (16 gyms demo)

EricLostie

Rookie
Hi everyone, I'm EricLostie.

Pokemon Titan is a spanish fangame, one of the most important fangames in the spanish scene. I started this project three years ago, and now it has 16 gyms, multiple sidequests and thousands of hours of content.

The three starters, the only fakemon the game has. When you start a New Game, you can choose to play with them or with the official starters. If you choose the late, the game will randomize you three starters between the 21 the franchise has.

Our adventure is setted in Aleteia, one of the two original regions this game has. Society starts to fear the Pokemon population increase, several political groups are arguing about humanity safety and his status regarding to Pokemon.

Arjes and Aleteia, each region has his own lore

A group of scientists, sociologists and intellectuals called Team Zenit will take advantage on this situation, starting an ambitious plan that will break human and Pokemon relationships as we know.

They look like thugs, but they are quite skilled

Your standar silent protagonists, nothing much to say

The asshole rival

The tsundere Pokemon professor

The badass Champion

A shady guy

A shady girl

The 16 Gym Leaders, they will be part of the plot, helping you or even allying with the bad guys

Features
- 7 generations 100% no fake
- Multiple save files
- Graphically unimpressive, little or none lag
- All 793 Pokemon catchable (no Ultrabeasts)
- Fast speed button
- Well calibrated difficulty progression

Screenshots

***DOWNLOAD (SPANISH VERSION, ArcWisel is woring right now in the translation)***

DOWNLOAD

AricWisel
Poccil/FlameGuru/Maruno - Pokemon Essentials
PokemonCommunity (graphic resources)
Game Freak
M3rein (7ºgen files)
princess-pheonix (7ºgen graphics)
LunarDusk (7ºgen graphics)
Sparta (7ºgen graphics)
mej71 (Following Pokemon script)
JV (various scripts)
Whackahack (graphic resources)
Rayd12smitty (some autotiles)
Zeak6464 (graphics in general)
Lnate (OWs)
Lu Bu (OWs)
Joltik (some battlers)
Luka S.J (various scripts)
FL (some scripts)
No. 7 (Turbo script)
KleinStudios (various scripts)
Wesley (some tiles)
Forocoches (testing)

Last edited:

Nic

xxxthotdestroyerxxx
Is the download ready? When I click the link for Pokemon Titan, it doesnt go through. It might be an issue on my side, but if you could maybe update or change the way it is downloaded that would be greatly appreciated :) By the way, this demo looks great! 16 Gyms and fakemon!? That's some crazy stuff right there haha.
EDIT: nevermind, found a way to download :)

Last edited:
Is the download ready? When I click the link for Pokemon Titan, it doesnt go through. It might be an issue on my side, but if you could maybe update or change the way it is downloaded that would be greatly appreciated :) By the way, this demo looks great! 16 Gyms and fakemon!? That's some crazy stuff right there haha.
EDIT: nevermind, found a way to download :)
How did you do it? It won't work for me either.

DestinyBond

Human (?)
Oh god, I hate being an asshole, but I couldn't resist but make a few grammar and spelling corrections. English is a second language for both you and me, and learning a second language is quite hard, so don't take these mistakes too seriously. Some of the mistakes I noticed are related to gender pronouns, which has different rules in Spanish and English. Hopefully you'll remember that next time.

Pokemon Titan is a *Spanish fangame, one of the most important fangames in the Spanish scene. I started this project three years ago, and now it has 16 gyms, multiple sidequests and thousands of hours of content.
*Although the game is made in *Spanish, I'm seeking for help to translate it to *English in the future.

The three starters are the only fakemon in the game . When you start a New Game, you can choose to play with them or with the official starters. If you choose the latter, the game will randomize three starters between the 21 the franchise has.

Our adventure is *set in Aleteia, one of the two original regions this game has. *As society starts to fear the population increase of Pokemon , several political groups are arguing about *humanity's safety and its status regarding to Pokemon.

Arjes and Aleteia, each region has its own lore

A group of scientists, sociologists and intellectuals called Team Zenit will take advantage on this situation, starting an ambitious plan that will break human and Pokemon relationships as we know.

They look like thugs, but they are quite skilled

Your *standard silent protagonists, nothing much to say

The asshole rival

The tsundere Pokemon professor

The badass Champion

A shady guy

A shady girl

The 16 Gym Leaders, they will be part of the plot, helping you or *allying with the bad guys

ArcWisel

Novice
Hello People! Don't think we forgotten about you. There's heaps of work being done behind the scenes so we apologize for our inactivity. Currently I& ErickLostie are in process of translating the game to English so You can get the English Version as fast as possible. We're not making any promises for our progress with purpose to not disappoint anyone as any problems could slow us down.Translating Moves, Ablities, and Items are our current priorities. If you want to help you're free to volunteer.

Blue

Novice
Pardon me for asking but the features says '7 Generations 100% no Fake' but right under the title are 3 different fake mon ?

That said I absolutely love your character sprites, I can see how much effort went into all those.

ArcWisel

Novice
Pardon me for asking but the features says '7 Generations 100% no Fake' but right under the title are 3 different fake mon ?

That said I absolutely love your character sprites, I can see how much effort went into all those.
I believe these are the Titan Starters although there's only 9 of these most likely counting the evolutions. I would have to look at the PBS files just to be completely sure. Through my play-through I haven't encountered any fakemon yet. These starters can be picked right at the beginning of the game. You can pick between Official Starters(Traditional 21) or Fake Starters.

ArcWisel

Novice
I REALLY want this to be in English so I can play through this. I would LOVE to cover this on my channel!
Thank you for the compliment! I would love if the game got covered on your channel :)

We've been working on this game very hard. It is around 95% finished with 2 regions and quite large post game content. As for translation goes Moves, Abilities, Items are 100% translated to English. Currently I'm in process of translating the dialogue while fixing certain annoying problems that are slowing down my progress.

Vendetta

~Electiwirez~
16 gyms? That must be alot of work dude! Anyways I played through the demo. Pretty solid so far! A+! Can't wait to see what's next and how the game will proceed! Cheers.

OfficialSFN

Novice
Thank you for the compliment! I would love if the game got covered on your channel :)

We've been working on this game very hard. It is around 95% finished with 2 regions and quite large post game content. As for translation goes Moves, Abilities, Items are 100% translated to English. Currently I'm in process of translating the dialogue while fixing certain annoying problems that are slowing down my progress.

well whenever it's done let me know. I cannot wait!!!

ArcWisel

Novice
UPDATE: Version 2.0 is now released. It is a LARGE update that contains the following:
  • Compatability with Essentials 16.2(The part that hindered my progress the most. Moral of the story: Always keep Essentials up to date),
  • Added some music(Plan to add more)
  • Moves, Items, Abilities, Pokemon Descriptions translated 100%,
  • Dialogue translated around 2% (WIP). Results of my Summer laziness and being a TV Show freak
  • Bugfixes( Namely the Name Rater Bug)
My goals are:
  • Finish translating the game till 100%
  • Update the music
  • Keep the game bug free and compatible with Essentials

I would update the thread but I don't have privileges to do so I'm posting here. Perhaps I'll make a new thread when more progress is reached since the author of the game is highly inactive. Wouldn't want the 3 years of work ending in the garbage bin. Without further drama the link can be found below.
LINK

And the Essentials part had me like :

------------------------UPDATE: Here is some update with re-added Fast Forward. Players have reported that their save files are incompatible with the new version. This is most likely due to the Essentials 16.2 as the game was made on an older Essentials. Before downloading I suggest back-uping the old save, start a new game and later replace the new save file with the old one.

UPDATE: Here is the working version. The game should load fine now

Last edited:

ArcWisel

Novice
How is your experience with the latest update? Is it working properly?

UPDATE: Here is the updated version with small bugs and multi/saving fixed. The game should be now cross compatible with old saves.

LINK

Last edited: