5Screenshot4.png
Screenshot1.png
Game Download:
Made Using

RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials v18.1
Team
Ace Gamer Andy
About the Game
The game is story-driven and is about the end of the world. The fastest I completed the game was 26 minutes.
Resource Pack
Gunshot Sound by: Adam Monroe

Battlbacks from Elite Battle System by: Luka S. J.

Silver frlg sprite by: Skeizerr

Fire Ball, Water Ball, and Grass Ball Icon Sprites also player sprites by: Relic Castle Staff

Music by: Ace Gamer Andy

Graphics by: Ace Gamer Andy

Menu and Title Screen Script by: Luka S.J.

Mid Battle Dialogue Script by: Luka S. J. and Golisopod User

With contributions from:
Boushy<s>MiDas Mike
Brother1440<s>Near Fantastica
FL.<s>PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami<s>Popper
help-14<s>Rataime
IceGod64<s>SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock<s>the__end
KitsuneKouta<s>Venom12
Lisa Anthony<s>Wachunga
Luka S.J.<s>
and everyone else who helped out

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

I had the trainer sprite of the character during the Sirfetch'd battle be trainer072_2. Then the player sprite was trchar072_2. Lastly, I used tile_1 in Logan's office.

Last edited:

AceGamerAndy

A Trainer from Coumarine City
Pokémon Ends v1.1 is out!
It's nothing much it's just a small update.
I forgot to have the credits scene in the original release but it's in this one. Also, there was a typo a friend spotted so that's fixed. There are no major bugs and the credits are in this thread in the post so read through that if you play through 1.0. There's no absolute need if you've started 1.0 to play 1.1. But if you haven't started play 1.1 because there are some brutal credit sprites.

Samdeman123124

Rookie
Hey, some praise and critique here! (Spoiler Warning)
Praise: An overall good game that felt like it could be an amazing episode of a manga. I loved the little "game show" towards the end, and it had me wondering what was happening next. At first I thought it was going to be a "it was just a game" type ending, but was pleasantly surprised.
Critique: The shading for Mark's hair wasn't great in my eyes, and some of the dialogue felt a little stiff and dry. I feel like coloring NPC text could have fixed some of this, along with perhaps splitting it up more.

A good game jam overall!

AceGamerAndy

Hey, some praise and critique here! (Spoiler Warning)
Praise: An overall good game that felt like it could be an amazing episode of a manga. I loved the little "game show" towards the end, and it had me wondering what was happening next. At first I thought it was going to be a "it was just a game" type ending, but was pleasantly surprised.
Critique: The shading for Mark's hair wasn't great in my eyes, and some of the dialogue felt a little stiff and dry. I feel like coloring NPC text could have fixed some of this, along with perhaps splitting it up more.

A good game jam overall!
Thnx for the critiques and praises. I chose to make the game story-driven because that's what I'm good at, well best at for the game-making process. Also yeah, for the ending thing I try not to be as predictable as possible. But I will work on spriting and dialogue for my summer game jam game. Thank you for the feedback!

Tomix9tomix

The beetle is waking up
Finally got around to playing this game. I have a bit to say, but first of all I just want to acknowledge how far you've come from your last game that wasn't even that long ago. I think you should be proud of all the progress you've made. Anyway I'll get into spoiler territory now
-This was a fun game, very story focused, and quite a dark story at that. Something interesting to see in a fangame.
-A lot of pretty good graphics/edits of graphics, it was nice seeing a lot of custom stuff in your game.
-Speaking of custom stuff, the soundtrack was all made by you?!?! I really respect that, not many people can pull off something like that.
-I found a lot of the outdoor maps to be too big and open, but the indoor maps were fairly well done. Although it would be nice if you could interact with more objects inside.
-The game had a pretty wide range of pokemon to choose from, I wish we had been given more pokeballs so I could play around with them a bit more. I really wanted to use alolan vulpix.
-I know why the player wasn't given run shoes, but it would've helped a lot
-I really liked the gameshow section with sabrina, that was fun and felt like I was rewarded for paying attention
-I'm a bit sad that we never got to encounter the purple eyed mewtwo properly, it has a lot of mystery built up around it, it would've made for an awesome final fight. But maybe you're saving the mewtwo for something else.
-More on that, the ending was certainly interesting, I was left wanting more! It really ended like that?! Like man, screw my dad, I don't care what the people in my head say.
Okay I think that's all of it. But yeah, great to see you making another game,and a pretty good one at that! At this rate, if you make another game for the next game jam, it is gonna be something special. Good luck!

Last edited:

AceGamerAndy

Finally got around to playing this game. I have a bit to say, but first of all I just want to acknowledge how far you've come from your last game that wasn't even that long ago. I think you should be proud of all the progress you've made. Anyway I'll get into spoiler territory now
-This was a fun game, very story focused, and quite a dark story at that. Something interesting to see in a fangame.
-A lot of pretty good graphics/edits of graphics, it was nice seeing a lot of custom stuff in your game.
-Speaking of custom stuff, the soundtrack was all made by you?!?! I really respect that, not many people can pull off something like that.
-I found a lot of the outdoor maps to be too big and open, but the indoor maps were fairly well done. Although it would be nice if you could interact with more objects inside.
-The game had a pretty wide range of pokemon to choose from, I wish we had been given more pokeballs so I could play around with them a bit more. I really wanted to use alolan vulpix.
-I know why the player wasn't given run shoes, but it would've helped a lot
-I really liked the gameshow section with sabrina, that was fun and felt like I was rewarded for paying attention
-I'm a bit sad that we never got to encounter the purple eyed mewtwo properly, it has a lot of mystery built up around it, it would've made for an awesome final fight. But maybe you're saving the mewtwo for something else.
-More on that, the ending was certainly interesting, I was left wanting more! It really ended like that?! Like man, screw my dad, I don't care what the people in my head say.
Okay I think that's all of it. But yeah, great to see you making another game,and a pretty good one at that! At this rate, if you make another game for the next game jam, it is gonna be something special. Good luck!
Yeah, for my next game I’ll work on mapping and all you said here and any critiques people say. I’m happy that people are enjoying this more than trapped and all I’m going to say about the mewtwo thing and the ending is... this is a trilogy, see you in the finale.