• We've opened up applications for site moderators! Head over to the announcement to learn more!

v18 Making a tournament in 18.1?

This thread pertains to v18 of Pokémon Essentials.

LoungYink

Rookie
I want to replace traditional gyms with a tournament in which you fight a few opponents from a random pool of trainers. If you make it through, then you fight a grand finals match against one of two trainers. Does anyone know of a way to make this with current events and commands or if there is a script that would make it easier? I know Luka made a PWT script which would be similar but I haven't heard if there is a way to put that into 18.1 or if there are similar scripts. Any ideas?

PokeMVdeveloper

Rookie
I want to replace traditional gyms with a tournament in which you fight a few opponents from a random pool of trainers. If you make it through, then you fight a grand finals match against one of two trainers. Does anyone know of a way to make this with current events and commands or if there is a script that would make it easier? I know Luka made a PWT script which would be similar but I haven't heard if there is a way to put that into 18.1 or if there are similar scripts. Any ideas?
You can easily made that type of event but it's not very easy too make contact me i will try to help you with this topic My Discord Name :- Maroof_v#3621 👍