I mean... I can see a few details.
1. The roof for the building at the bottom left just feels very wrong
2. The placement of the right house that connects to the fountain is also very off
3. Those white things at the bottom also looks very off... (try to avoid 3 wide roads (or any other odd number) unless if you can easily get around it)
4. Personally, I would try to avoid having the building of my starting town too symmetrical, but that is just my opinion
5. The building are pretty cramped together
(Had this tab open for weeks meaning to respond to it eventually- hope you don't mind some late feedback!)
I think it turned out nice! It's got a different feel to it from most starter towns, which is definitely a plus for making a game feel unique at the start!
I do think the fencing along the side of the lab is a bit odd- not the part that borders the yard, but the part that borders the building itself, because it's pretty much just blocking off a wall. There's also that little section in the middle where the one path is right next to the dirt around the fence, which kind of throws off the symmetry that you seem to be working towards, on top of the white circles at the bottom that Darryl mentions.
Also, while I like the idea of using taller grass more often, I do feel like it feels a little awkward to have especially big patches of grass popping up while the rest of the grass is the kind so short you don't even encounter Pokemon- maybe putting in some tall grass tiles in between the taller grass tiles?