v17 Fullscreen Issues

This thread pertains to v17 of Pokémon Essentials.

SakulHD6963

Shiny Umbreon
Hello everyone! I currently have a issue, when playing my game on fullscreen mode. Images that take the whole screen only the top left corner shows up. and its not like the entire picture is in that quater, its only the space that would fill it normal, the rest is pitch black. Thanks ahead for the help screams in confusion in the meantime

Solution
That is a common bug in v17. I don't think there ever was fix for it(its fixed in v18). You can resolve this temporarily by always launching the game in small or medium window(then you can change it to large or fullscreen).

Blackbloom

Pfp by @RavenousRuss on twitter
That is a common bug in v17. I don't think there ever was fix for it(its fixed in v18). You can resolve this temporarily by always launching the game in small or medium window(then you can change it to large or fullscreen).

Solution

SakulHD6963

Shiny Umbreon
Thanks, yeah i was abit scared of updating to 18 because it seems like you have to edit many of the 17 files, and i already worked alot on these.