v18 Error on adding and using new tileset.

This thread pertains to v18 of Pokémon Essentials.

Manima

Trainer
I recently imported a new hgss style indoor tileset and made the necessary changes in the material base, I made a indoor map and set the events in there, but whenever I try to enter the map I get an error, I don't know why, if anybody can help me fix it.
Note:
●Windows 7
●Full Rpg maker xp
●Essentials version 18
●Using modular title screen
●using modular menu
●using luka utilities

Error message:
---------------------------
Pokemon Essentials
[Pokémon Essentials version 18]

Exception: NoMethodError

Backtrace:

Tilemap_XP:409:in `addTile'

Tilemap_XP:843:in `refresh'

Tilemap_XP:840:in `each'

Tilemap_XP:840:in `refresh'

Tilemap_XP:938:in `update'

TilemapLoader:49:in `update'

Spriteset_Map:130:in `_animationSprite_update'

Sprite_AnimationSprite:89:in `update'

Spriteset_Map:68:in `_animationSprite_initialize'

Sprite_AnimationSprite:50:in `shadow_initialize'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\ADMIN\Saved Games\Pokemon Essentials\errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK  

Solution
I believe this is caused by bad map data, which sounds scarier than it really is. Essentially, your map has a tile or tiles on it that effectively no longer exist because you've made your tileset shorter or you swapped to a different tileset. To...

ThatWelshOne_

Rookie
I believe this is caused by bad map data, which sounds scarier than it really is. Essentially, your map has a tile or tiles on it that effectively no longer exist because you've made your tileset shorter or you swapped to a different tileset. To fix it, you need to go over your map with the tile in the top left of your tileset to make sure every "blank" tile is just that (blank) and not a phantom tile from a previous tileset.

Solution

Manima

Trainer
I believe this is caused by bad map data, which sounds scarier than it really is. Essentially, your map has a tile or tiles on it that effectively no longer exist because you've made your tileset shorter or you swapped to a different tileset. To fix it, you need to go over your map with the tile in the top left of your tileset to make sure every "blank" tile is just that (blank) and not a phantom tile from a previous tileset.
Thanks a lot, I will try it