HGSS for RMXP

Resource HGSS for RMXP 1.2

SirMalo

Novice
For that, I've got those tilesets already set up with automapping for all the buildings, props and trees :)

popelus

Rookie
Hey there!
I wanna thank you so much for this awesome resources collection.
I've got a question concerning the doors. The door character png's do not have a background, and I can't seem to find the tile corresponding to "behind/inside" the door, to place under the event. Am I missing something?
Thank you!

LightningKillua15

Novice

SirMalo

Novice
Hi LightningKillua! The tent house is the same as the one in Goldenrod so I didn't copy it :) And you're right about the red-roof house, I'll add it.

@popelus: That's right, I forgot about that. Lemme add them ;)

LightningKillua15

Novice
Awesome, sounds good! I'm still having a bit of trouble finding the tent house on the Goldenrod section of the sheet, but I'll find it eventually 😅

LightningKillua15

Novice
Hey I couldn't find the Indigo Plateau arch-pillar and the Goldenrod/Lavender tent house still eludes me. As someone who's mapped most of Kanto, those are the only things missing (aside from Cycling road & Nugget bridge, but those are niche enough for me not to care + Wesley FG made public tiles for those)

Sorry for being nit-picky 😅 believe me I appreciate everything you're doing - your tilesheets are what motivated me to keep working on fangames amidst these stressful times :)

Last edited:

Abdoulgaming

Discord: Abdoulgaming#6368
how can you edit these tilesets WITHOUT a PHOTOSHOP Because I don't feel like paying monthly