Recruiting Pokemon Black Crystal

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.

CelestialFearow

Rookie

Introduction:
Greetings, pokemon trainer.
I would love to have members for my team to create this project that, I have had in mind for a long time!
This project has a lot of unique things, that others don't have even though, the unique things are hardly visible.
But first of all I would like to show you what is unique about the project.

Story:
(I'm not really sure what I want now, so I won't go into too much detail)

Features:

Trainer Towers:

So to start, there will be no gym! Instead there will be trainer towers.
Trainer towers are like gym, except that the battles are linked one after the other.
Each tower will have a unique type, only the most experienced trainers will be able to defeat all the towers!
(Speaking of type...)

3 New Types:

There are going to be a total of 3 new types, here they are...

To start there is Night
This is a unique type, that affects pokémon that come from the night, it is particularly effective against the Day type.

Then there is Day
This is a unique type, that greatly affects pokémon from the day, it is particularly effective against the Night type.

Concerning the Blood type
I'd rather keep it a secret and reveal it when it's ready.

New Evolution Stone:

To find a Day-type or Night-type pokémon, we can simply find them in nature, or make them evolve thanks to special stones.

For example here is a pokémon, which evolved thanks to a night stone:

Pokémon that evolve thanks to one of these evolution stones, will get better stats as well as better moves!

Regional Form:
Of course it seems totally normal to me, to have this kind of thing, so here is what i have to offer.

Beldum
Types:
Steel
Ghost

Zangoose
Types:
Poison
???

That's all I have at the moment to offer in regional form, but as soon as I have new ideas maybe I will update this post.

Position Recruiting:

- Spriters
(I really want to have some unique sprite)
- Composers (I would particularly like to have composers to create unique music for the project, it would be really an excellent thing)
- Translators (Yes it's a bit weird but hey, english is not my main language so having someone in this role would be extremely handy)

Screenshots:

Method Of Contact:
Discord:
๖̶ζ͜͡Zigzapix⚜#5764
My Discord Server: https://discord.gg/c3wAHSx

Last edited:

pizzataco890

Novice

Introduction:
Greetings, pokemon trainer.
I would love to have members for my team to create this project that, I have had in mind for a long time!
This project has a lot of unique things, that others don't have even though, the unique things are hardly visible.
But first of all I would like to show you what is unique about the project.

Story:
(I'm not really sure what I want now, so I won't go into too much detail)

Features:

Trainer Towers:

So to start, there will be no gym! Instead there will be trainer towers.
Trainer towers are like gym, except that the battles are linked one after the other.
Each tower will have a unique type, only the most experienced trainers will be able to defeat all the towers!
(Speaking of type...)

3 New Types:

There are going to be a total of 3 new types, here they are...

To start there is Night
This is a unique type, that affects pokémon that come from the night, it is particularly effective against the Day type.

Then there is Day
This is a unique type, that greatly affects pokémon from the day, it is particularly effective against the Night type.

Concerning the Blood type
I'd rather keep it a secret and reveal it when it's ready.

New Evolution Stone:

To find a Day-type or Night-type pokémon, we can simply find them in nature, or make them evolve thanks to special stones.

For example here is a pokémon, which evolved thanks to a night stone:

Pokémon that evolve thanks to one of these evolution stones, will get better stats as well as better moves!

Regional Form:
Of course it seems totally normal to me, to have this kind of thing, so here is what i have to offer.

Beldum
Types:
Steel
Ghost

Zangoose
Types:
Poison
???

That's all I have at the moment to offer in regional form, but as soon as I have new ideas maybe I will update this post.

Position Recruiting:

- Spriters
(I really want to have some unique sprite)
- Composers (I would particularly like to have composers to create unique music for the project, it would be really an excellent thing)
- Translators (Yes it's a bit weird but hey, english is not my main language so having someone in this role would be extremely handy)

Screenshots:

Method Of Contact:
Discord:
๖̶ζ͜͡Akira⚜#5764​
epic i did let me know if you need game testers to help find bugs. i have experience with it btw.