• Consider joining our Discord server if you haven't already! Discord is a free voice and text chat platform that's more or less a combination of Skype and Teamspeak. Using Discord, you can chat with other Relic Castle members in real-time! Wowza! Click here for the details!

Demo Pokemon Reder and Bluer

SpyrosRai

Pokemon Reder and Bluer Dev
Don't tell me that it should be "Redder" instead of "Reder" im planning on changing that

This is a fangame I've been working on during the quarantine, and I just released a demo

This Game takes place in the Kanto region 12 years after the original games. You are a 14 year old kid from Celadon city who decided to start his/her Pokemon journey by taking his/her first Pokemon from professor Oak. In Pallet town you will meet new and returning characters, including your new rival, Selene. After that you challenge gyms around the region as well as well as fighting team Rocket much like the original games but in new ways.

This demo goes up to the second gym.

Cool stuff

- You can use fly using any flying type through your Rotom phone (tho it's a little buggy)

- There are move relerners/ name raters in every Pokemon center

- There are no HMs

- You can view the credits for the game after fighting the "Genwunner in the middle of Viridian city

- The story continues after you lose in important battles

- It's pretty challenging but not too challenging

- There is 1 original battle theme in the game

- Red, Blue and Green all play a role in the story

- Team Rocket is not useless

Criedits
Music: Bilitzit, Jfaferrie Music, KokiRemix, Adam Haynes, Pokeli
Scripts: Maruno, Luka SJ, Marin
Graphics: Smogon sprite project
And of course the Pokemon Company, Gamefreak and Nintendo

Note that the demo has a lot of things missing or placeholders
Some of the placeholders are: