Completed Pokémon Daybreak

AmethystAlex

Rookie
A quick question.
I am not sure if this has been brought up by someone but I have been playing the game with Espeon and I decided to utilize an Aquix to turn my Espeon into the water/psychic Sootheon and upon doing so I noticed something rather odd.
Both Espeon and Vaporeon are both s.atk mons therefore I expected the water/psychic eevee to be also a s.atk mon, upon evolving the stats I ended up obtaining where: 211HP, 177ATK, 207DEF (+nature), 96S.ATK, 95S.DEF, 107 SPD (-nature).
With that I decided to go online to see if there was any pokedex of the game that showed info about this mon and I found this https://pokemon-daybreak.fandom.com/wiki/Sootheon
This site ends up showing me stats that seem to fit the pokemon more so ... was this a bug? I am honestly confused as to which stats are the intended ones.

fotis12345

Rookie
there is a bug , if you re enter the ruins your scuba gear brakes again , and there is no way to fix it again.

Last edited:
Hi! So, I really like this game. I'm just to where I'm about to battle Flora, the first Gym Leader. But I only have one complaint and that is that there is no option to set the battle settings as shift or set, like I can't switch out my Pokemon when the opposing trainer is getting ready to send out their next pokemon. Although this doesn't bother me greatly, I was just wondering why the battle options of set and switch were left out? Or is it just a bug or something?