Completed Pokémon Daybreak

FloofOtter

My crown is made from the Yellow Pages
RPG Maker is for Windows PC only, though there is an app called Joiplay (for android) and I believe Wine can run windows apps (for Mac), but nothing for iPhone.

chads87

Novice
help i think i broke the game i lost to the guy on top of the mountain so i teleported off to lvl my pokemon more and when i try to go back to the base it says no u should look for a way into the base the way in is on the otherside

snorlax5

Rookie
Can someone help me I'm stuck. I defeated squad zero on top of Mt. Zerus but the game still won't let me face the 9th gym in Aquafina City. It's blocked by a photoshoot and every time I go to professor Blake he mentions if I have faced the league yet. I already got the 10th badge and went to the Pokemon League but can't enter because I am still missing the 9th badge.

omp627936

Rookie
I just beat the seventh gym in eredon town and when I went sandstone path, the two possible path were trapped by a nerd and rangers battling respectively. What do I do before I have to go there. where is the eight gym? How do you break the logs in our path. What city do you get an axe? Can you answer all those questions please.
I also have a suggestion. Can you edit and add a bit to the Wikipedia page like all gym leaders and whatever comes to your mind. You guys are really focused on updated the game. This is just a suggestion . Sorry for asking you lots of questions.

chads87

Novice
I just beat the seventh gym in eredon town and when I went sandstone path, the two possible path were trapped by a nerd and rangers battling respectively. What do I do before I have to go there. where is the eight gym? How do you break the logs in our path. What city do you get an axe? Can you answer all those questions please.
I also have a suggestion. Can you edit and add a bit to the Wikipedia page like all gym leaders and whatever comes to your mind. You guys are really focused on updated the game. This is just a suggestion . Sorry for asking you lots of questions.
You need to go to Ciucosa city, there is a small path next to the entrance to Ciucosa pass, you will find the woodcutter´s house there. u gotta do the labryrinth on the island below zeph town then the path the rangers are on will open up

omp627936

Rookie
I think everyone would like the water part of the labyrinth. It doesn’t matter if it takes a long time to reply to this comment. The reply can be a week after if it takes long enough

Theshaco2

Rookie
I would love to have help here for the flying gym password machines, the hint is saying "The password to the machine on the right is a compound word. the second half is an organ related to love". Also, i am not sure if there is other machines questions, I would love to have the answers for them as well. Thank you very much :)

chads87

Novice
I would love to have help here for the flying gym password machines, the hint is saying "The password to the machine on the right is a compound word. the second half is an organ related to love". Also, i am not sure if there is other machines questions, I would love to have the answers for them as well. Thank you very much :)
beat every trainer in the gym they all give u part of the passwords

I think everyone would like the water part of the labyrinth. It doesn’t matter if it takes a long time to reply to this comment. The reply can be a week after if it takes long enough
save when u get to the last room so u can reset and not have to do the 1st and 2nd over again .all on the right side of map go all the way right till u hit wall go up till u see the door go right past it into a big room 1 luvdisc there theres a room below it with another luvdisc and a room above it with the last one

chads87

Novice
I actually beat every trainer, but I could not find the answer to the hints they say. for example "The password to the machine on the right is a compound word. the second half is an organ related to love" I think the answer for it is HEART and the other hint the trainer give says that " the password is a compound word. the first half is a three letter word for what we breath. I think the answer here is OXYGEN but it asks for only three letters so I think OXY. I tried OXYHEART and it gives me error.
air lol

An7lfc

Rookie
I'm trying to finish the water part of the labyrinth and I'm following the directions and nothing is happening. The gate still won't let me in.

dman_dustin

Rookie
Okay I have to ask: Why is Sootheon a Vaporeon and Espeon fusion a physical (Attack and Defense) Pokemon when both Pokemon it fused into were special Pokemon. Special Defense and Special attack.

I'm annoyed because I was really hoping to rely on Psychic and Surf for attacks with it, but it has a VERY low Special Attack.

Thus I have to ask, why is this a thing? Secondly; Where do I get physical psychic and water moves for Sootheon (like waterfall/Aqua Tail/Psycho Cut? Thirdly: If its a moveset thing where does one find the move relearner? And finally: Does the fusion boost its stats in some way so that's higher than the normal Eeveelution 525 BST? Which might necessitate its focus as being a physical Pokemon?

Starlightchen

Rookie
Thanks a lot for the amazing game :)) I do have a problem with the gym in Erodon Town. After defeating the first guy on the right with the Toxicroak nothing happens. Like shouldn't a few more stumps come up to solve the puzzle? When I went into the gym the first time and went to heal up the whole puzzle got reseted so I restarted my game and did the gym all over again and now I'm stuck after this guy. I downloaded the latest patch already.

chads87

Novice
Thanks a lot for the amazing game :)) I do have a problem with the gym in Erodon Town. After defeating the first guy on the right with the Toxicroak nothing happens. Like shouldn't a few more stumps come up to solve the puzzle? When I went into the gym the first time and went to heal up the whole puzzle got reseted so I restarted my game and did the gym all over again and now I'm stuck after this guy. I downloaded the latest patch already.
u have to run over all the stumps by that first guy and more will appear