Autotile Help

MagentaGiratina

Distortion World Enthusiast
I'm trying to make an Autotile with the look of train tracks, and I'm basing the corners etc. off of official tiles, but when I place it on the map, the corners don't sync up and I'm not totally sure what I'm doing wrong in the image. Here's my tile and how it appears on the map in comparison with the official tile I based it on. How do I get my corners back into sync? Ideally, the borders would smoothly continue around all the sides of the square, and right now, the corner pieces appear to be the right direction, but too many pixels high up, and I don't appear to be able to move them down without exceeding the size limit for autotiles.

MagentaGiratina

Distortion World Enthusiast
Okay, so do I need to move the corners on the bottom tracks or what? I get what you're trying to say, but I'm confused about what you actually mean implementation-wise.

NoodlesButt

Addicted to Jams
I already moved the corners for you, use the image I attached in my last post. If you look at the top right part, I moved the dark brown corner pieces closer to the edges.

You were right that the corners were too high up but you just needed to move them closer to the edge