Completed Pokemon Astra Adventures

Charizardthree

Trainer
There appears to be a glitch with the battle with the optional battle with rival Andy before the elite four.
It doesn't always occur so I've left it in but if you do try to battle him please save before hand.

Glitch will occur when the rival's starter Pokemon is send out as the last Pokemon, the glitch will cause a never ending battle.
I'm not sure how to fix it yet so I may remove it if needed.

Also fixed new glitch at the beginning of the game for V1.6

Charizardthree

Trainer
Sorry it has taken so long. Due to workload and illness I was unable to get a fix up sooner.
Finally got V1.6.1 updated which offers a fix for the mega evolution glitch and also fixes 2nd rival battle freezing bug.

Charizardthree

Trainer
I've now uploaded a showcase of Pokemon Astra Adventure for you guys to all check out.

WolfShadowWhisper

Just a wolf that loves the shadows on a hot day :)
I've now uploaded a showcase of Pokemon Astra Adventure for you guys to all check out.
I feel I must share here what I said on your latest video on YouTube in the hope that other designers will think about what I think of worldbuilding. If worldbuilding is done the right way a game feels alive.

" What I like most about your game is that you execute world building and storytelling elegantly. Most rom hackers and some RPG Maker designers just make a game without thinking what ecological changes might occur if the game is set after FR/LG in Kanto. You took into account that Diglett are tunnel builders so the geography will change. That sir is smart world building. I am deeply impressed."

Charizardthree

Trainer
Download Link has been updated to fix minor bugs + included a few more mega stones as well as first Custom Mega!!!

Avaliable stones:
Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise (Fixed)
Beedrill
Alakazam
Scizor

Custom Megas:
Butterfree

Last edited:

Charizardthree

Trainer
Uploaded "Final" version of Pokemon Astra Adventures,
Game is now fully playable but there may appear to be things missing but by the end of the game you'll notice why.

06/06/2019 - Updated game
- bug fix in cerulean
- implemented more Mega Stones

26/06/2019 - Updates
- Bug fixes in Cerulean Cave
- Ending Glitch
- Kangaskhanite item not working fixed

Last edited: