Overview Tutorials and Resources Requests

Marina

Trainer
Does anybody have the PWT from LukasSJ? I went to his site, but it seems that he get rid of the universal plugin installer...
I have the same problem. I wanted to open the Universal Plugin Installer but an update appeared and a website of luka.sj and there was written that, it is no longer possible to download the Universal Plugin Installer, which is actually very sad, because we really need this. I wouldn't mind if Marin could take that Plugin Installer and continue the work of Luka.sj. he doesn't need to update it even.

the problem is that we can not open the Plugin Installer due to an update that actually doesn't even exist.
I've heard about PWT in Pokécommunity but idk if it's still there or in the archives. Well, try to google it.

chikorita

Novice
I have the same problem. I wanted to open the Universal Plugin Installer but an update appeared and a website of luka.sj and there was written that, it is no longer possible to download the Universal Plugin Installer, which is actually very sad, because we really need this. I wouldn't mind if Marin could take that Plugin Installer and continue the work of Luka.sj. he doesn't need to update it even.

the problem is that we can not open the Plugin Installer due to an update that actually doesn't even exist.
I've heard about PWT in Pokécommunity but idk if it's still there or in the archives. Well, try to google it.
The thing is, I do have an old script for PWT, but I saw that there was an updated version and wanted to compare to see if it was the same I have, or if it was different in some way. Thanks for replaying (:

xUMG

Hoho-oh?
Hello, I'm looking for some image panoramas that is supposed to be used in a mountain, i.e sky/clouds panoramas. One that fits gen 4 or 5 pkm games style.

If anybody knows a public resource like that please do tell me!

kmb

dabbling in game design
Does anyone have any Team Rocket player sprites, or could someone help edit the ones I already have? The ones I found are blurry and not really that good. Plus, I think I want the graphics updated a bit.

It would be great if someone knew where I could find:

Fe/Male Grunt Trainer Back
Fe/Male Grunt Fishing
Fe/Male Grunt Surfing
Fe/Male Grunt Riding Bike or Riding a Pokemon
Fe/Male Grunt Diving

It would also be nice if someone could point me toward a player as Team Rocket grunt sprite set that did not look like a regular grunt, maybe younger, smaller, and different hair color or style for example?

On that note, does anyone know where I can find some custom maps of Team Rocket headquarters that kind of look like the anime?

Marina

Trainer
I'm using PokéMonAmie script with the graphics, but I wish there'd be a method to make PokéMiles work. There's even a script for Hyper Training, It'd be cool if there'd be Scripts for Super Training, as well. I saw like someone here made a Tutorial on how to customize your player character, and how to make some poses, like the item get one - the same way you could make an animation on how the player sits on a chair (just need to make ow's for that and do the same method as alaguesia did for the pose. I wish there was another Tutorial for how to customize the player character on Essentials v.17.2 on how to use <outfit $> command in script, a video would be nice.

Sederance

Shuffle AU
Hello, I made some maps in MV but finally have been able to get XP so I wanted to transfer them over. Is there a way to do that?

Mr. Gela

Elite Trainer
A request regarding fogs:
Fogs are usually drawn on top of everything, ignoring z/priority/layer.
Rustanturf Tunnel's fog is special (animated, too but that's another story) and will be drawn below all characters/events. I tried to replicate this but it got messy when I had to touch priority higher than the player, resulting in those high layer tiles still appearing above the fog. If someone could make a simple customizable script to have certain fogs/panoramas have this effect and be animated (that much I achieved on my own) that'd be great. Just as an additional option, hopefully when the fog has a certain filename or it's a certain map.