Overview Tutorials and Resources Requests

Isaiahxr

Rookie
Hey there. I’ve been watching a lot of Essentials users game footage and I saw something quite interesting that I would like to put into a game of my own. It involves looking over a cliff or ledge and seeing a background image. If someone knows how to do this I would really appreciate the help.

Ps I am including a link to what I’m referring to since I don’t really know how else to describe it.
https://ibb.co/hTOatH

updawg734

Whats up, dawg?
Hello all,

I'm looking for a small tutorial on how to use the BW bag in my game. Right now I'm just using the standard Essentials bag screen, but my game uses gen 5 graphics, so I was really hoping to update the bag. I have found some of the graphics, but I'm not sure how to piece them all together with scripting.

Thanks in advance!

TheDarkRattata

Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm making a RSE remake/sequel/whatever in the gen 4 style and I was wondering if there was anyone out there with Team Aqua/Magma gen 4 overworld sprites. Would be a big help :)

NoodlesButt

Addicted to Jams
Hello all,

I'm looking for a small tutorial on how to use the BW bag in my game. Right now I'm just using the standard Essentials bag screen, but my game uses gen 5 graphics, so I was really hoping to update the bag. I have found some of the graphics, but I'm not sure how to piece them all together with scripting.

Thanks in advance!
I think this is exactly what you are looking for.
https://shiney570.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Essentials-BW2-Mod-Bag-GIF-565178304

Wiispeed03

Novice
For Forest,For cave, Fire( like in ur game bonfire stories) and cloud shadows
If you look in her thread for Bonfire Stories, there is actually a link for free resources that she's letting other people use. There are a couple different fogs that can be found there.

Last edited:

Marina

Novice
looking for some resources from BW characters: surfing, diving, fishing, bike. I need them, it would be really helpful.
I know there are those from The Spriet Resource but i am not good with aligning sprites