Recruiting Pokémon: Wild Side is recruting!

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiramisu

Also known as Koda or MimeSenior
Hi, I'm actually making a Pokémon Game with Essentials v17.2. Actually, I'm just at the beginning of the project, so there's not a lot of stuff, only Starter Town and Route 1.
I used many ressources from Relic Castle, like the starter choice script, or characters and menus graphics. I'm not truly recruiting people, just need some help for sprites. Here's some screens...

Credits for the tileset :
Magiscarf
WesleyFG
SailorVicious (Formerly known as Heavy-Metal-Lover)
Shawn Frost
NSora-96
PeekyChew
Kyle-Dove
Claisprojects.com
Minorthreat0987
The-Red-Ex
UltimoSpriter
TyranitarDark
DarkDragonn
rafa-cac
Phyromatical
Alucus
Newtiteuf
ChaoticCherryCake
moca

I recently used the Character customization pack by Poltergeist, and I'm searching for spriters to do the same sprites that I made but in another pose, is there anyone which can do this ?
(NB: As you can see with the screens, I'm french, so I'm really sorry if there are language errors ^^')

Last edited:

TechSkylander1518

Wiki Dweeb
I recently used the Character customization pack by @TechSkylander1518, and I'm searching for spriters to do the same sprites that I made but in another pose, is there anyone which can do this ?
Just a minor correction here, that pack's not mine, it's Poltergeist's! I rearranged some stuff to work with a swimming and watering can base done by Iametrine, but the assets are all theirs!

Tiramisu

Also known as Koda or MimeSenior
Welcome to Firoz Region !
Hi everyone, and welcome to Firoz Region. Let me introduce this brand new Pokémon World...

Firoz Region is the main region of my Pokémon Fangame called Pokémon: Wild Side. It is inspired by Australia, and has a lot of unseen Pokémon that awaits to be discovered! The game is made with version 17.2 of Pokémon Essentials and is actually in development.

The Basic Story :
The main protagonist lives in a peaceful town called Silentown (Bourg Silence in french). The day of his 14th birthday, Professor Palmer gives him a Pokémon, so the hero can finally begin his own Pokémon adventure. But a terrible enemy will be on his way : Team Ghost. Team Ghost wants to take souls of many Pokémons and combine them all to create a powerful Spectre that could defeat the Firoz Region Legendaries Pokémons.

The Characters :

Here are the main protagonists of the game : Noah and Charlotte !
They live in Silentown, a peaceful town where they got their first Pokémon.

And here's the Professor Palmer! Always kind with new trainers, he makes sure that everything is okay. He always believe in young trainers, and think they could become extraordinary trainers in the future.

The starters :
Here are the starters!

They don't have name for now, but I'm actually really proud of them.
The dex :
Dex isn't that much advanced for now, but make sure it'll be full of incredible new species in the future! However, here are some Fakemons sprites...

Bidoof Land Team :
Here are the members of the Team (we're all good friends) :

Koda (me, known as Tiramisu here)
Alicia, Wiwou, Leley, PouleCaramel26 (Fakemon ideas and judges)
Rock, Jad (musicians, Rock is also a fakemon designer)
Looping, Lazzou (gives their feelings about all the stuff)
Simoof, Alpha16 (just members I put in the game)

Some screens :

Credits for the tilesets :
Magiscarf
WesleyFG
SailorVicious (Formerly known as Heavy-Metal-Lover)
Shawn Frost
NSora-96
PeekyChew
Kyle-Dove
Claisprojects.com
Minorthreat0987
The-Red-Ex
UltimoSpriter
TyranitarDark
DarkDragonn
rafa-cac
Phyromatical