Recruiting Etherean Dreams

Henry

Community Best Friend!

Looking to recruit:
Spriters that can help make Fakemon, Megas, Pokemon Icons, e.t.c.
Artists
Playtesters

Method of Contact:
Discord @henry#0342

Progress/Screenshots:

Additional Information:
Any and all help is appreciated!​

Last edited:

Tiramisu

Also known as Koda or MimeSenior
Hey Henry, I just saw this and it looks kinda great! I'll not gonna be really useful as a spriter, and I'm also on my project, so it's kinda hard to do both at the same time, but I guess I won't be that bad at writing. Anyway, by writing, you mean write story parts or texts?

OP
OP
Henry

Henry

Community Best Friend!
Hey Henry, I just saw this and it looks kinda great! I'll not gonna be really useful as a spriter, and I'm also on my project, so it's kinda hard to do both at the same time, but I guess I won't be that bad at writing. Anyway, by writing, you mean write story parts or texts?
Hi, ty for the compliments! ^^ I completely forgot to update the thread but we won't be needing anymore writers, sorry! ;;
If you would still like though, I'm looking for people to just help give feedback if you're open to that! ^^

Dome

Rookie
Hey, I'm spriter but I've never done any animated sprites. Do you think I could be helpful?

I'm so excited to play your game. I LOVE THE ART!! Also I'll showcase it on my YouTube channel once the demo comes out. That way More people will be able to enjoy it and give their feedback. I'm truly hyped for this Man!!
bump! we're close to possibly releasing a demo soon so we need playtesters to help give feedback! ^^