Recruiting Etherean Dreams

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery

Community Best Friend!

Looking to recruit:
Spriters that can help make Pokemon Forms, Megas, Pokemon Icons, e.t.c.
Artists
Playtesters

Method of Contact:
Discord @henry#0342

Progress/Screenshots:

Additional Information:
Any and all help is appreciated!​

Last edited:

Tiramisu

Also known as Koda or MimeSenior
Hey Henry, I just saw this and it looks kinda great! I'll not gonna be really useful as a spriter, and I'm also on my project, so it's kinda hard to do both at the same time, but I guess I won't be that bad at writing. Anyway, by writing, you mean write story parts or texts?

Avery

Community Best Friend!
Hey Henry, I just saw this and it looks kinda great! I'll not gonna be really useful as a spriter, and I'm also on my project, so it's kinda hard to do both at the same time, but I guess I won't be that bad at writing. Anyway, by writing, you mean write story parts or texts?
Hi, ty for the compliments! ^^ I completely forgot to update the thread but we won't be needing anymore writers, sorry! ;;
If you would still like though, I'm looking for people to just help give feedback if you're open to that! ^^

Dome

Rookie
Hey, I'm spriter but I've never done any animated sprites. Do you think I could be helpful?

Invincible Greninja

Rookie
I'm so excited to play your game. I LOVE THE ART!! Also I'll showcase it on my YouTube channel once the demo comes out. That way More people will be able to enjoy it and give their feedback. I'm truly hyped for this Man!!
bump! we're close to possibly releasing a demo soon so we need playtesters to help give feedback! ^^

ComicalFire

Rookie
bump! we need really need some spriters to help out ^^
Hey, I'm new on here, but I can do sprites, basic stuff, but I'll try, and also a Playtester if that position is still open! Excited to help out if you're still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.